A name given to someone who is struggling. "You're S.T. rugglin."
To show superiority by teaching someone a lesson or showing someone how to do something. To beat someone in a competition. "Man, give me that ball, I'm going to school you!"
A quick reply expressing disbelief. As if to say, "Really?" "Brad Pitt just pulled in the driveway! Shut up!"
Awesome or outrageous. "That's a slammin' outfit!"
A phrase uttered in the midst of any sentence when no other adverbs are available to memory. Similar to the old slang word "totally." "He just straight up told me that he liked me!"
Something. Derived from "some-something." Usually something good or of value. "Do you got a little sum-summ'm for me?"
An older term that still maintains its presence that means good or very nice.U V
Weak, uncool, or poor quality. Something undesirable. "That girl is wack."
Joke that didn't quite make you laugh. "That was weaksauce."
who's your daddy!
An exclamation of victory or retort. A cry bellowed after a recent conquer. After dribbling past an opponent and scoring in basketball, yell "who's your daddy!"X Y Z
Source: Variety of Web pages, The Source for Youth Ministry.
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Group wants all to pay 'true' price for...
- One-third of Utah kids risk becoming...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 85
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 39
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 33
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 21
- Group wants all to pay 'true' price for... 12
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer... 11