A name given to someone who is struggling. "You're S.T. rugglin."
To show superiority by teaching someone a lesson or showing someone how to do something. To beat someone in a competition. "Man, give me that ball, I'm going to school you!"
A quick reply expressing disbelief. As if to say, "Really?" "Brad Pitt just pulled in the driveway! Shut up!"
Awesome or outrageous. "That's a slammin' outfit!"
A phrase uttered in the midst of any sentence when no other adverbs are available to memory. Similar to the old slang word "totally." "He just straight up told me that he liked me!"
Something. Derived from "some-something." Usually something good or of value. "Do you got a little sum-summ'm for me?"
An older term that still maintains its presence that means good or very nice.U V
Weak, uncool, or poor quality. Something undesirable. "That girl is wack."
Joke that didn't quite make you laugh. "That was weaksauce."
who's your daddy!
An exclamation of victory or retort. A cry bellowed after a recent conquer. After dribbling past an opponent and scoring in basketball, yell "who's your daddy!"X Y Z
Source: Variety of Web pages, The Source for Youth Ministry.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10