A name given to someone who is struggling. "You're S.T. rugglin."
To show superiority by teaching someone a lesson or showing someone how to do something. To beat someone in a competition. "Man, give me that ball, I'm going to school you!"
A quick reply expressing disbelief. As if to say, "Really?" "Brad Pitt just pulled in the driveway! Shut up!"
Awesome or outrageous. "That's a slammin' outfit!"
A phrase uttered in the midst of any sentence when no other adverbs are available to memory. Similar to the old slang word "totally." "He just straight up told me that he liked me!"
Something. Derived from "some-something." Usually something good or of value. "Do you got a little sum-summ'm for me?"
An older term that still maintains its presence that means good or very nice.U V
Weak, uncool, or poor quality. Something undesirable. "That girl is wack."
Joke that didn't quite make you laugh. "That was weaksauce."
who's your daddy!
An exclamation of victory or retort. A cry bellowed after a recent conquer. After dribbling past an opponent and scoring in basketball, yell "who's your daddy!"X Y Z
Source: Variety of Web pages, The Source for Youth Ministry.
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Federal website fixes allowing more Utahns to...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela
- Ex-congressional staffer lied about war...
- Former Attorney General John Swallow left...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 106
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 43
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 26
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 23
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19