A name given to someone who is struggling. "You're S.T. rugglin."
To show superiority by teaching someone a lesson or showing someone how to do something. To beat someone in a competition. "Man, give me that ball, I'm going to school you!"
A quick reply expressing disbelief. As if to say, "Really?" "Brad Pitt just pulled in the driveway! Shut up!"
Awesome or outrageous. "That's a slammin' outfit!"
A phrase uttered in the midst of any sentence when no other adverbs are available to memory. Similar to the old slang word "totally." "He just straight up told me that he liked me!"
Something. Derived from "some-something." Usually something good or of value. "Do you got a little sum-summ'm for me?"
An older term that still maintains its presence that means good or very nice.U V
Weak, uncool, or poor quality. Something undesirable. "That girl is wack."
Joke that didn't quite make you laugh. "That was weaksauce."
who's your daddy!
An exclamation of victory or retort. A cry bellowed after a recent conquer. After dribbling past an opponent and scoring in basketball, yell "who's your daddy!"X Y Z
Source: Variety of Web pages, The Source for Youth Ministry.
- Worth 1,000 words: Here's a look at the top...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 29
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 14