A name given to someone who is struggling. "You're S.T. rugglin."
To show superiority by teaching someone a lesson or showing someone how to do something. To beat someone in a competition. "Man, give me that ball, I'm going to school you!"
A quick reply expressing disbelief. As if to say, "Really?" "Brad Pitt just pulled in the driveway! Shut up!"
Awesome or outrageous. "That's a slammin' outfit!"
A phrase uttered in the midst of any sentence when no other adverbs are available to memory. Similar to the old slang word "totally." "He just straight up told me that he liked me!"
Something. Derived from "some-something." Usually something good or of value. "Do you got a little sum-summ'm for me?"
An older term that still maintains its presence that means good or very nice.U V
Weak, uncool, or poor quality. Something undesirable. "That girl is wack."
Joke that didn't quite make you laugh. "That was weaksauce."
who's your daddy!
An exclamation of victory or retort. A cry bellowed after a recent conquer. After dribbling past an opponent and scoring in basketball, yell "who's your daddy!"X Y Z
Source: Variety of Web pages, The Source for Youth Ministry.
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of Mormon'...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake Olympics...
- Canceled Utah race renews fears of shrinking...
- About Utah: Thousands served by one good idea
- Is report on building prison in Draper...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 128
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 84
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 74
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 54
- Does secret southern Utah meeting mean... 52
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 39
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 34
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 33