Sen. Reed Smoot Outstanding Citizen of the Year Donny Osmond
Home-based Business of the Year Scott Norton (MyTowne.com)
Chamber Chairman's Award The Daily Herald
Outstanding Business-Education Partnership Brent Brown Automotive Group
Small Business of the Year Heindselman's
Businesswoman of the Year Susan Evans McCloud
Businessman of the Year David "Doc" Parkinson
Business of the Year Morinda Holdings Inc.
Community Service Award Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Business Beautification Utah County HIstoric County Building
Environmental Quality Sundance
Entrepreneur of the Year Tom Stockham (MyFamily.com)
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 56
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17