Sen. Reed Smoot Outstanding Citizen of the Year Donny Osmond
Home-based Business of the Year Scott Norton (MyTowne.com)
Chamber Chairman's Award The Daily Herald
Outstanding Business-Education Partnership Brent Brown Automotive Group
Small Business of the Year Heindselman's
Businesswoman of the Year Susan Evans McCloud
Businessman of the Year David "Doc" Parkinson
Business of the Year Morinda Holdings Inc.
Community Service Award Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Business Beautification Utah County HIstoric County Building
Environmental Quality Sundance
Entrepreneur of the Year Tom Stockham (MyFamily.com)
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Police officer suicide needs to be addressed,...
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Charges: Magna mom got 13-year-old son drunk
- John Swallow lost computer hard drive on...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 111
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 50
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 27
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 27
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 26
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18