Sen. Reed Smoot Outstanding Citizen of the Year Donny Osmond
Home-based Business of the Year Scott Norton (MyTowne.com)
Chamber Chairman's Award The Daily Herald
Outstanding Business-Education Partnership Brent Brown Automotive Group
Small Business of the Year Heindselman's
Businesswoman of the Year Susan Evans McCloud
Businessman of the Year David "Doc" Parkinson
Business of the Year Morinda Holdings Inc.
Community Service Award Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Business Beautification Utah County HIstoric County Building
Environmental Quality Sundance
Entrepreneur of the Year Tom Stockham (MyFamily.com)
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- State School Board explores budget cuts as...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Killer Dan Lafferty says his ideas influenced...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 132
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 25
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 24
- Romney decision not to run again... 23
- Business community supports tax... 22