Sen. Reed Smoot Outstanding Citizen of the Year Donny Osmond
Home-based Business of the Year Scott Norton (MyTowne.com)
Chamber Chairman's Award The Daily Herald
Outstanding Business-Education Partnership Brent Brown Automotive Group
Small Business of the Year Heindselman's
Businesswoman of the Year Susan Evans McCloud
Businessman of the Year David "Doc" Parkinson
Business of the Year Morinda Holdings Inc.
Community Service Award Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Business Beautification Utah County HIstoric County Building
Environmental Quality Sundance
Entrepreneur of the Year Tom Stockham (MyFamily.com)
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Strong winds cause damage, possibly fatal...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- About Utah: Want a ride to the past? Matt...
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist for...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 48
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 48
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 34
- GOP primary in governor's race now... 24
- S.L. City Council unsure what to expect... 22
- Twice-deported man arrested in Salt... 18
- Orem woman makes history by joining... 16
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint... 13