Sen. Reed Smoot Outstanding Citizen of the Year Donny Osmond
Home-based Business of the Year Scott Norton (MyTowne.com)
Chamber Chairman's Award The Daily Herald
Outstanding Business-Education Partnership Brent Brown Automotive Group
Small Business of the Year Heindselman's
Businesswoman of the Year Susan Evans McCloud
Businessman of the Year David "Doc" Parkinson
Business of the Year Morinda Holdings Inc.
Community Service Award Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Business Beautification Utah County HIstoric County Building
Environmental Quality Sundance
Entrepreneur of the Year Tom Stockham (MyFamily.com)
- 3 officers file sex harassment lawsuit...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Mom whose unbuckled child died was cited for...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- BYU homework system crashes, stressing out...
- President Uchtdorf to preside at Clark...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 86
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 55
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 47
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden... 12
- Salt Lake County district attorney... 9