The Family History Library of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will open a FamilySearch Center in the museum annex of the ZCMI Mall starting Saturday, May 29, to support the "Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition" there.
The Utah Museum of Natural History is co-sponsoring the Titanic exhibit, which will be open through Jan. 8, 2005, along with the LDS Church's FamilySearch Center.
"We are very excited to have an opportunity to partner with the Utah Museum of Natural History to enhance the Titanic experience for thousands of people who will experience this walk through history," said D. Merrill White, supervisor of the FamilySearch Reference Unit. The FamilySearch Center will partner with the Museum of Church History to show aspects of life in Utah during 1912 when Titanic sank.
Admission to the FamilySearch Center at the museum annex is free. Hours will be weekdays, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Nebo educator named Health Teacher of the Year
- Class experiment teaches students...
- Recreation, road improvement projects in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 101
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9