HOUSE District 25 (Salt Lake and Summit counties): Ross Romero
District 13 (Salt Lake and Tooele counties): Mark Madsen District 27 (Carbon, Emery, Grand, San Juan and Utah counties): Phillip Peay
District 54 (Duchesne, Uintah and Wasatch counties): Gordon Snow
District 55 (Grand and Uintah counties): John Mathis
District 67 (Carbon, Juan, Sanpete and Utah counties): Patrick Painter District 70 (Emery, Sanpete and Sevier counties): Brad Johnson
District 19 (Morgan, Summit and Weber counties): Gage Froerer vs. Allen Christensen District 24 (Juab, Piute, Sanpete, Sevier, Tooele and Wayne counties): Darin Petersen vs. Leonard Blackham (incumbent)
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Utah case highlights painful challenges...
- Panel recommends options to reduce aviation...
- Audit of embattled S.L. County Recorder's...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 75
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17