Darrell Kinyon Allegedly shot boss, Kent Griffiths, in Pleasant Grove. Undergoing competency evaluation.
Seth Broomhead Allegedly shot Pablo Montoya and Maritza Aguilar in Orem orchard. Ordered Wednesday to stand trial.
Arturo Javier Scott Welch Shot, killed Lehi police officer Joe Adams. Entered guilty plea to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Scott Austin Causey Set roommate, Glen Cowden, on fire. Pleaded guilty and mentally ill to murder, sentenced to serve two consecutive terms of five years to life in prison.
Dean Paul Thornburg Shot, killed Sidney Yamasaki in Pleasant Grove. Pleaded guilty to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Douglas Stewart Carter Stabbed, killed Eva Olesen in Provo burglary. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Ron Lafferty With brother Dan killed his sister-in-law and niece. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Sources: Deseret Morning News archives; State Administrative Office of the Courts
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Fire rips through Draper garage during...
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Three Salt Lake City golf courses slated for...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Poll: Strong approval ratings for Gov.... 27
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15