Darrell Kinyon Allegedly shot boss, Kent Griffiths, in Pleasant Grove. Undergoing competency evaluation.
Seth Broomhead Allegedly shot Pablo Montoya and Maritza Aguilar in Orem orchard. Ordered Wednesday to stand trial.
Arturo Javier Scott Welch Shot, killed Lehi police officer Joe Adams. Entered guilty plea to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Scott Austin Causey Set roommate, Glen Cowden, on fire. Pleaded guilty and mentally ill to murder, sentenced to serve two consecutive terms of five years to life in prison.
Dean Paul Thornburg Shot, killed Sidney Yamasaki in Pleasant Grove. Pleaded guilty to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Douglas Stewart Carter Stabbed, killed Eva Olesen in Provo burglary. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Ron Lafferty With brother Dan killed his sister-in-law and niece. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Sources: Deseret Morning News archives; State Administrative Office of the Courts
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Ex-Tabiona High coach admits to...
- Court lifts stay, but gives Utah chance to...
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- Domestic violence reaches far beyond...
- South Salt Lake business owners complain of...
- Daylight saving time: Should it stay or...
- Woman forgives ex-boyfriend for shooting her,...
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling... 65
- Same-sex marriage advocates to deliver... 45
- 83% of Utahns say Congress needs to act... 44
- Rep. Chaffetz keeps Romney for... 42
- Mia Love labeled 'surefire winner' by... 37
- Court lifts stay, but gives Utah chance... 33
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas... 32
- Daylight saving time: Should it stay or... 31