Darrell Kinyon Allegedly shot boss, Kent Griffiths, in Pleasant Grove. Undergoing competency evaluation.
Seth Broomhead Allegedly shot Pablo Montoya and Maritza Aguilar in Orem orchard. Ordered Wednesday to stand trial.
Arturo Javier Scott Welch Shot, killed Lehi police officer Joe Adams. Entered guilty plea to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Scott Austin Causey Set roommate, Glen Cowden, on fire. Pleaded guilty and mentally ill to murder, sentenced to serve two consecutive terms of five years to life in prison.
Dean Paul Thornburg Shot, killed Sidney Yamasaki in Pleasant Grove. Pleaded guilty to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Douglas Stewart Carter Stabbed, killed Eva Olesen in Provo burglary. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Ron Lafferty With brother Dan killed his sister-in-law and niece. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Sources: Deseret Morning News archives; State Administrative Office of the Courts
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama administration...
- Vehicle hits, kills man assessing his crashed...
- 5 memorable ways to pamper your family this...
- Unified firefighters get hands-on training in...
- World War II bomber pilot, 96, receives Honor...
- Salt Lake City-County Building to undergo...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 109
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 20
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 15
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8