Darrell Kinyon Allegedly shot boss, Kent Griffiths, in Pleasant Grove. Undergoing competency evaluation.
Seth Broomhead Allegedly shot Pablo Montoya and Maritza Aguilar in Orem orchard. Ordered Wednesday to stand trial.
Arturo Javier Scott Welch Shot, killed Lehi police officer Joe Adams. Entered guilty plea to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Scott Austin Causey Set roommate, Glen Cowden, on fire. Pleaded guilty and mentally ill to murder, sentenced to serve two consecutive terms of five years to life in prison.
Dean Paul Thornburg Shot, killed Sidney Yamasaki in Pleasant Grove. Pleaded guilty to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Douglas Stewart Carter Stabbed, killed Eva Olesen in Provo burglary. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Ron Lafferty With brother Dan killed his sister-in-law and niece. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Sources: Deseret Morning News archives; State Administrative Office of the Courts
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other elected...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- Nurse threatened to kill patient after...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 66
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Do Utah high school students need four... 26
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in... 18
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists... 14
- John Swallow lost computer hard drive... 12
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10