Darrell Kinyon Allegedly shot boss, Kent Griffiths, in Pleasant Grove. Undergoing competency evaluation.
Seth Broomhead Allegedly shot Pablo Montoya and Maritza Aguilar in Orem orchard. Ordered Wednesday to stand trial.
Arturo Javier Scott Welch Shot, killed Lehi police officer Joe Adams. Entered guilty plea to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Scott Austin Causey Set roommate, Glen Cowden, on fire. Pleaded guilty and mentally ill to murder, sentenced to serve two consecutive terms of five years to life in prison.
Dean Paul Thornburg Shot, killed Sidney Yamasaki in Pleasant Grove. Pleaded guilty to murder, sentenced to life in prison.
Douglas Stewart Carter Stabbed, killed Eva Olesen in Provo burglary. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Ron Lafferty With brother Dan killed his sister-in-law and niece. Sentenced to death, on death row.
Sources: Deseret Morning News archives; State Administrative Office of the Courts
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Utah cancer survivor summits Kilimanjaro,...
- Photos: Easement to protect Grateful Tomato...
- Two women critically injured in six-vehicle...
- UTA approves budget and more service in...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 50
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 33
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 28
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21