BYU and the Vatican have produced a DVD of digitized ancient Christian texts unique to Eastern Christian churches. Bishop Mar Bawai Soro translated a Syriac hymn copied on a colorful 17th century manuscript included on the DVD:
"Teachers of the true faith, pillars of light, Peter and Paul who labored works of righteousness in the evangelization of the King Christ, help us through your prayers so that we are delivered from trial, and we ultimately enjoy, with you, the kingdom." (From the East Syriac Beth Gazza, or treasury)
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26