Who is eligible to vote: Utah residents and U.S. citizens who will be at least 18 years old by the Nov. 2 general election, even if they are not registered to vote or are registered as a member of another political party. Participants must sign a form adding them to the Democratic Party's mailing list.
When: Tuesday, noon to 8 p.m.
Where: Public libraries throughout the state, except in Daggett, Piute and Rich counties. For a complete list of the 110 polling places call the party offices at 328-1212, or at www.utdemocrats.org.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14