Kathleen Gaye Evans Stebbing passed away Sept. 16, 1997 in Salt Lake.
Born Oct 26, 1931 to Ralph Waldo Evans and Anna Martha Lewis. Married Richard E. Stebbing, August 21, 1959 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She was an active member of the LDS Church and active in church sports, secretary of the Relief Society and loved to sing in the choir.Survived by husband, three children; Kerry (Paul) Cowley, Randy Dean (Debbie) Stebbing and Robin (Dan) Neville, all of Salt Lake; 10 grandchildren; brother, Ralph (Darlene) Evans, of La Mirada, Calif; sisters, Carol (Lee) Morrison, of Salt Lake; Merrilyn (Clint) Walker, of Manhatten Beach, Calif.; Diane (Jim) Aurich, of Clearfield, UT. Preceded in death by sisters, Marie Elaine Evans and Anna Joan Evans.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, Sept. 20th, 12 p.m. at the Stratford Ward, 2605 S. 1500 E. Friends and family may call Friday from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Sunset Lawn, 2350 E. 1300 S., and one hour prior at the ward on Sat. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
T 9/17 N 9/17
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 25
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10