Kathleen Gaye Evans Stebbing passed away Sept. 16, 1997 in Salt Lake.
Born Oct 26, 1931 to Ralph Waldo Evans and Anna Martha Lewis. Married Richard E. Stebbing, August 21, 1959 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She was an active member of the LDS Church and active in church sports, secretary of the Relief Society and loved to sing in the choir.Survived by husband, three children; Kerry (Paul) Cowley, Randy Dean (Debbie) Stebbing and Robin (Dan) Neville, all of Salt Lake; 10 grandchildren; brother, Ralph (Darlene) Evans, of La Mirada, Calif; sisters, Carol (Lee) Morrison, of Salt Lake; Merrilyn (Clint) Walker, of Manhatten Beach, Calif.; Diane (Jim) Aurich, of Clearfield, UT. Preceded in death by sisters, Marie Elaine Evans and Anna Joan Evans.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, Sept. 20th, 12 p.m. at the Stratford Ward, 2605 S. 1500 E. Friends and family may call Friday from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Sunset Lawn, 2350 E. 1300 S., and one hour prior at the ward on Sat. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
T 9/17 N 9/17
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Body found in suitcase near Saltair identified
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 135
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 103
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 90
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 76
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35