Kathleen Gaye Evans Stebbing passed away Sept. 16, 1997 in Salt Lake.
Born Oct 26, 1931 to Ralph Waldo Evans and Anna Martha Lewis. Married Richard E. Stebbing, August 21, 1959 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She was an active member of the LDS Church and active in church sports, secretary of the Relief Society and loved to sing in the choir.Survived by husband, three children; Kerry (Paul) Cowley, Randy Dean (Debbie) Stebbing and Robin (Dan) Neville, all of Salt Lake; 10 grandchildren; brother, Ralph (Darlene) Evans, of La Mirada, Calif; sisters, Carol (Lee) Morrison, of Salt Lake; Merrilyn (Clint) Walker, of Manhatten Beach, Calif.; Diane (Jim) Aurich, of Clearfield, UT. Preceded in death by sisters, Marie Elaine Evans and Anna Joan Evans.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, Sept. 20th, 12 p.m. at the Stratford Ward, 2605 S. 1500 E. Friends and family may call Friday from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Sunset Lawn, 2350 E. 1300 S., and one hour prior at the ward on Sat. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
T 9/17 N 9/17
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- Heber boy in custody battle found in Tulsa...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 50
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 49
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 48
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 25