Kathleen Gaye Evans Stebbing passed away Sept. 16, 1997 in Salt Lake.
Born Oct 26, 1931 to Ralph Waldo Evans and Anna Martha Lewis. Married Richard E. Stebbing, August 21, 1959 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She was an active member of the LDS Church and active in church sports, secretary of the Relief Society and loved to sing in the choir.Survived by husband, three children; Kerry (Paul) Cowley, Randy Dean (Debbie) Stebbing and Robin (Dan) Neville, all of Salt Lake; 10 grandchildren; brother, Ralph (Darlene) Evans, of La Mirada, Calif; sisters, Carol (Lee) Morrison, of Salt Lake; Merrilyn (Clint) Walker, of Manhatten Beach, Calif.; Diane (Jim) Aurich, of Clearfield, UT. Preceded in death by sisters, Marie Elaine Evans and Anna Joan Evans.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, Sept. 20th, 12 p.m. at the Stratford Ward, 2605 S. 1500 E. Friends and family may call Friday from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Sunset Lawn, 2350 E. 1300 S., and one hour prior at the ward on Sat. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
T 9/17 N 9/17
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Deputies fish out 4 cars from Pineview Reservoir
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia sufferers...
- 'They killed my son because he's black,'...
- 2 girls abducted in Bountiful escape in...
- Utah State Prison inmate dies following fight
- Friends, family, strangers gather at vigil...
- 'They killed my son because he's... 76
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 57
- Utah makes final plea for Supreme Court... 53
- Taylorsville teacher injured after her... 47
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 42
- Do guns belong in the hands of... 39
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for... 24
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain... 16