Kathleen Gaye Evans Stebbing passed away Sept. 16, 1997 in Salt Lake.
Born Oct 26, 1931 to Ralph Waldo Evans and Anna Martha Lewis. Married Richard E. Stebbing, August 21, 1959 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She was an active member of the LDS Church and active in church sports, secretary of the Relief Society and loved to sing in the choir.Survived by husband, three children; Kerry (Paul) Cowley, Randy Dean (Debbie) Stebbing and Robin (Dan) Neville, all of Salt Lake; 10 grandchildren; brother, Ralph (Darlene) Evans, of La Mirada, Calif; sisters, Carol (Lee) Morrison, of Salt Lake; Merrilyn (Clint) Walker, of Manhatten Beach, Calif.; Diane (Jim) Aurich, of Clearfield, UT. Preceded in death by sisters, Marie Elaine Evans and Anna Joan Evans.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, Sept. 20th, 12 p.m. at the Stratford Ward, 2605 S. 1500 E. Friends and family may call Friday from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Sunset Lawn, 2350 E. 1300 S., and one hour prior at the ward on Sat. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
T 9/17 N 9/17
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23