Carl Kennick, age 77, died August 12, 1997 in Price, Utah.
Born March 4, 1920 in Kenilworth, Utah, son of Frank W. and Antonia Medveseck Kennick. Married Pauline Poglajen May 18, 1962 in East Carbon, Utah. She died May 2, 1982. Member Catholic Church. He served U.S. Army with the 4th Armored Division during World War II, in Germany and Central Europe. Honorably discharged in 1945. Worked as an auto mechanic in the Price area for many years and later retired from Utah Power & Light in 1985. Loved to fish and travel.Survived by two sisters, Hannah Zupon, East Carbon; Helen Butters, Roy; brothers and sisters-in-law, Ross Harrison, Salt Lake City; Joyce Olsen, Laverkin; Rudy Poglajen, Price; William Poglajen, Price; Zorie and Ralph Hufford, Salt Lake City; Connie Poglajen, Price; Carl Poglajen, LaVay and Bob Reynolds, East Carbon; nieces and nephews, Bill and Kay Kennick, Price; Lois and Bob Hansen, Vernal; Virginia Wiseman, Price; Elaine and Frank Compagni, Price; Jim and Betty Kennick, Rock Springs, WY; Larry and DeAnn Kennick, Helper; Lorraine Murray, Seattle, WA; Karen and Gary Tobey, Salt Lake City; Scott and Jeannie Harrison, Orem; Michael Harrison, CA; Diane and Steve Taylor, Salt Lake City; Kalleen Hope, Roy; Cheryl and Ben Bell, Ogden; Jeff and Kathy Butters, Ogden; Stanley Kennick. Also survived by many loving great nieces, nephews and a community of friends.
Funeral services Saturday, August 16, 1997, 11 a.m. Mitchell Chapel. Family will be at Mitchell's Saturday, one hour prior to services. Friends are welcome at Mitchell's Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 8/14 N 8/14
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Residents of six apartments displaced in Salt...
- Man suffers burns in costly West Valley fire...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 27
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 27
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21