Carl Kennick, age 77, died August 12, 1997 in Price, Utah.
Born March 4, 1920 in Kenilworth, Utah, son of Frank W. and Antonia Medveseck Kennick. Married Pauline Poglajen May 18, 1962 in East Carbon, Utah. She died May 2, 1982. Member Catholic Church. He served U.S. Army with the 4th Armored Division during World War II, in Germany and Central Europe. Honorably discharged in 1945. Worked as an auto mechanic in the Price area for many years and later retired from Utah Power & Light in 1985. Loved to fish and travel.Survived by two sisters, Hannah Zupon, East Carbon; Helen Butters, Roy; brothers and sisters-in-law, Ross Harrison, Salt Lake City; Joyce Olsen, Laverkin; Rudy Poglajen, Price; William Poglajen, Price; Zorie and Ralph Hufford, Salt Lake City; Connie Poglajen, Price; Carl Poglajen, LaVay and Bob Reynolds, East Carbon; nieces and nephews, Bill and Kay Kennick, Price; Lois and Bob Hansen, Vernal; Virginia Wiseman, Price; Elaine and Frank Compagni, Price; Jim and Betty Kennick, Rock Springs, WY; Larry and DeAnn Kennick, Helper; Lorraine Murray, Seattle, WA; Karen and Gary Tobey, Salt Lake City; Scott and Jeannie Harrison, Orem; Michael Harrison, CA; Diane and Steve Taylor, Salt Lake City; Kalleen Hope, Roy; Cheryl and Ben Bell, Ogden; Jeff and Kathy Butters, Ogden; Stanley Kennick. Also survived by many loving great nieces, nephews and a community of friends.
Funeral services Saturday, August 16, 1997, 11 a.m. Mitchell Chapel. Family will be at Mitchell's Saturday, one hour prior to services. Friends are welcome at Mitchell's Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 8/14 N 8/14
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 52
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 20
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 11
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9