Carl Kennick, age 77, died August 12, 1997 in Price, Utah.
Born March 4, 1920 in Kenilworth, Utah, son of Frank W. and Antonia Medveseck Kennick. Married Pauline Poglajen May 18, 1962 in East Carbon, Utah. She died May 2, 1982. Member Catholic Church. He served U.S. Army with the 4th Armored Division during World War II, in Germany and Central Europe. Honorably discharged in 1945. Worked as an auto mechanic in the Price area for many years and later retired from Utah Power & Light in 1985. Loved to fish and travel.Survived by two sisters, Hannah Zupon, East Carbon; Helen Butters, Roy; brothers and sisters-in-law, Ross Harrison, Salt Lake City; Joyce Olsen, Laverkin; Rudy Poglajen, Price; William Poglajen, Price; Zorie and Ralph Hufford, Salt Lake City; Connie Poglajen, Price; Carl Poglajen, LaVay and Bob Reynolds, East Carbon; nieces and nephews, Bill and Kay Kennick, Price; Lois and Bob Hansen, Vernal; Virginia Wiseman, Price; Elaine and Frank Compagni, Price; Jim and Betty Kennick, Rock Springs, WY; Larry and DeAnn Kennick, Helper; Lorraine Murray, Seattle, WA; Karen and Gary Tobey, Salt Lake City; Scott and Jeannie Harrison, Orem; Michael Harrison, CA; Diane and Steve Taylor, Salt Lake City; Kalleen Hope, Roy; Cheryl and Ben Bell, Ogden; Jeff and Kathy Butters, Ogden; Stanley Kennick. Also survived by many loving great nieces, nephews and a community of friends.
Funeral services Saturday, August 16, 1997, 11 a.m. Mitchell Chapel. Family will be at Mitchell's Saturday, one hour prior to services. Friends are welcome at Mitchell's Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 8/14 N 8/14
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Drug deal messages pop up on tablet parents...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Former Springville High student arrested for...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15