The editorial "Gun-toters, leave the building" (Dec. 27) is by far the most stupid editorial I have ever read.
Does this author truly believe that "crazies" have never entered churches and begun firing indiscriminately? If I were a member of a congregation under the above circumstances I would be grateful for one of those concealed-carry persons who could act as a "guardian angel" in my behalf.Were the paper in which I read this article my own subscription, I would cancel that subscription immediately.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 93
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 43
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 37