The editorial "Gun-toters, leave the building" (Dec. 27) is by far the most stupid editorial I have ever read.
Does this author truly believe that "crazies" have never entered churches and begun firing indiscriminately? If I were a member of a congregation under the above circumstances I would be grateful for one of those concealed-carry persons who could act as a "guardian angel" in my behalf.Were the paper in which I read this article my own subscription, I would cancel that subscription immediately.
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- Letter: Welfare reform
- Legitimate, productive businesses are...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Becoming mentally...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Helping kids master what matters: Emotions,...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 54
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising... 53
- Capitalism and the common good:... 45
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Federal contracting... 36