The editorial "Gun-toters, leave the building" (Dec. 27) is by far the most stupid editorial I have ever read.
Does this author truly believe that "crazies" have never entered churches and begun firing indiscriminately? If I were a member of a congregation under the above circumstances I would be grateful for one of those concealed-carry persons who could act as a "guardian angel" in my behalf.Were the paper in which I read this article my own subscription, I would cancel that subscription immediately.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 33
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30