The editorial "Gun-toters, leave the building" (Dec. 27) is by far the most stupid editorial I have ever read.
Does this author truly believe that "crazies" have never entered churches and begun firing indiscriminately? If I were a member of a congregation under the above circumstances I would be grateful for one of those concealed-carry persons who could act as a "guardian angel" in my behalf.Were the paper in which I read this article my own subscription, I would cancel that subscription immediately.
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 36
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 24
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 21
- Michael Gerson: Religious... 18
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17