The editorial "Gun-toters, leave the building" (Dec. 27) is by far the most stupid editorial I have ever read.
Does this author truly believe that "crazies" have never entered churches and begun firing indiscriminately? If I were a member of a congregation under the above circumstances I would be grateful for one of those concealed-carry persons who could act as a "guardian angel" in my behalf.Were the paper in which I read this article my own subscription, I would cancel that subscription immediately.
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- Charles Krauthammer: The nation expects...
- My view: The best legislation meets all sides
- A. Scott Anderson: Give students skills that...
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges...
- My view: Deeper look at Utah’s...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Letter: Give her time
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 75
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges... 36
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- My view: The best legislation meets all... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 29
- Letter: Legal weapons on campus 29