Wanda Marie Day, 36 of Salt Lake City, Utah, beloved daughter and sister passed away July 10, 1997, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
She was born November 10, 1960, in Victorville, California, to Grant A. and Carla Anne Griffin Day. The greatest loves of her life were her music, fishing, and camping with her family. She was an accomplished musician and drummer. Wanda played and recorded music professionally.She is survived by her mother, Carla Day and Rick Myers, Vernal; brother, Clayton Day, Salt Lake City; grandmother, Anna Griffin, Vernal; and many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Preceded in death by her father, Grant A. Day; grandfather, Theron Griffin; Grandparents,
Merrell and Lorretta Day.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday, July 15, 1997 at 11 a.m. in the Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary Chapel (50 S. 100 W. in Richfield) where friends may call after 10 a.m. on Tues. Burial will be at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday in the Tropic Cemetery. Funeral Directors, Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary, Richfield, UT.
T 7/13 N 7/13
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 39
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 23
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11