Wanda Marie Day, 36 of Salt Lake City, Utah, beloved daughter and sister passed away July 10, 1997, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
She was born November 10, 1960, in Victorville, California, to Grant A. and Carla Anne Griffin Day. The greatest loves of her life were her music, fishing, and camping with her family. She was an accomplished musician and drummer. Wanda played and recorded music professionally.She is survived by her mother, Carla Day and Rick Myers, Vernal; brother, Clayton Day, Salt Lake City; grandmother, Anna Griffin, Vernal; and many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Preceded in death by her father, Grant A. Day; grandfather, Theron Griffin; Grandparents,
Merrell and Lorretta Day.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday, July 15, 1997 at 11 a.m. in the Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary Chapel (50 S. 100 W. in Richfield) where friends may call after 10 a.m. on Tues. Burial will be at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday in the Tropic Cemetery. Funeral Directors, Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary, Richfield, UT.
T 7/13 N 7/13
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful after...
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14