Major General David A. Sawyer USAF (Retired) died June 23, 1997 at his home in Springfield, Virginia.
He is survived by his wife, Jeanne T. Sawyer; parents Archie H. and Vida P. Sawyer; children, Sherise (Paul) Longhurst, Denver, CO; Glen, Brandon (Rayell), Provo; Kendall E., Daniel J. and Pamela of Springfield, VA; brother, Melvin (Sylvia), Orem; sister, Carol Jelovchan; Rawlins, WY; grandchild, Calvin A. Longhurst, Denver, CO.Funeral services Monday, June 30, 1997 at 11 a.m. at the Grant 6th Ward, 3487 So. 1300 East. Friends may call Sunday 6-7 p.m. at the Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary 4760 So. State Street, and Monday, one hour prior to services at the church. Interment, Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park.
Memorial contributions may be made to the charity of your choice.
N 6/27 T 6/28
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8