"For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and melt in the sun? And what is it to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?"
Kurt William Munzert, 44, died June 24, 1997 in Salt Lake City, as a result of complications due to cancer.Born August 30, 1952 in Buffalo, New York to Dr. Alfred W. and Elaine A. Anthony Munzert. Dr. Munzert is the founder and chancellor of Hawthorne University, Salt Lake City. Married Donna Howard in Franklinville, New York. Member of the Catholic Church.
Survived by parents of Salt Lake City; wife and children, Stephanie, Nicholas and Angela, all Swansea, SC; Siblings, Karen Elskamp Lamoreaux (Rick), Salt Lake City; Kristie Newell (Dale), Buffalo, NY; Peter Elskamp (Kathy) Redmond, WA; Kim Munzert (Elizabeth), Ventura, CA; Kyle Munzert (Carol) Franklinville, NY; Kraig Munzert (Mary) Midvale; and Kent Munzert, West Jordan; 24 nieces and nephews; three great-nephews.
Memorial Mass will be celebrated Friday, 7 p.m., at St. Therese Catholic Church, 75 E. Lennox, Midvale. Funeral directors, Neil O'Donnell & Sons.
"Lord, You came down and called for him much sooner than we'd planned, Dear God forgive this grief and help us understand..."
T 6/26 N 6/27
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7