The Utah Department of Transportation plans to close U.S. 189 through Provo Canyon Wednesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The highway will be closed west of the U-92 junction to Sundance. Access to Sundance will be available from the Heber City side of the canyon.UDOT will close the road to clear a place for unstable rock and slide material to fall without crossing the road.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18