Carl J. Edler returned to his Heavenly Father March 19,1997. Born July 26, 1915 to Parley and Sarah Edler. Was a veteran of World War II. Married Alice M. Quinn in 1963.
Survived by sons; Carl Jay Jr., and Joe. Daughter, Karlene (Bill) Edwards, step children, sisters; Lois Stiles, and Sadie Hargraves. Numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren. Carl was preceded in death by brothers Stillman, and Rondo, sister, Millie Debs, stepson Don B. Quinn, and great grandson Jay Lee Edwards.Funeral Services will be held on tuesday, March 25, 1997 at 11a.m. at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Salt Lake City. Friends may call at the Mortuary on Monday from 6 to 8 p.m. Burial will follow in the Sandy City Cemetery, 9000 South 700 East, Sandy, UT.
T 3/23 N 3/24
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17