Carl J. Edler returned to his Heavenly Father March 19,1997. Born July 26, 1915 to Parley and Sarah Edler. Was a veteran of World War II. Married Alice M. Quinn in 1963.
Survived by sons; Carl Jay Jr., and Joe. Daughter, Karlene (Bill) Edwards, step children, sisters; Lois Stiles, and Sadie Hargraves. Numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren. Carl was preceded in death by brothers Stillman, and Rondo, sister, Millie Debs, stepson Don B. Quinn, and great grandson Jay Lee Edwards.Funeral Services will be held on tuesday, March 25, 1997 at 11a.m. at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Salt Lake City. Friends may call at the Mortuary on Monday from 6 to 8 p.m. Burial will follow in the Sandy City Cemetery, 9000 South 700 East, Sandy, UT.
T 3/23 N 3/24
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14