Carl J. Edler returned to his Heavenly Father March 19,1997. Born July 26, 1915 to Parley and Sarah Edler. Was a veteran of World War II. Married Alice M. Quinn in 1963.
Survived by sons; Carl Jay Jr., and Joe. Daughter, Karlene (Bill) Edwards, step children, sisters; Lois Stiles, and Sadie Hargraves. Numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren. Carl was preceded in death by brothers Stillman, and Rondo, sister, Millie Debs, stepson Don B. Quinn, and great grandson Jay Lee Edwards.Funeral Services will be held on tuesday, March 25, 1997 at 11a.m. at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Salt Lake City. Friends may call at the Mortuary on Monday from 6 to 8 p.m. Burial will follow in the Sandy City Cemetery, 9000 South 700 East, Sandy, UT.
T 3/23 N 3/24
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 36
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 27
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18