Our loving husband and father, William Allen Dedman Jr. died March 21, 1997 in Salt Lake.
Born April 24, 1923 to William A. and Edna Miriam Sprague Dedman in Drummond, Idaho. Married Angeline Draney August 25, 1961 in Salt Lake City, Utah.He served in the U.S. Army. Worked in construction for many years. He took great pride caring for his home and garden. He also liked to write poetry and loved to sing. Fishing with his brothers brought him many hours of enjoyment. He will be missed by his family and friends.
Survived by his wife, and children; Jack (Hazel) Tolman; Charlene (Mike) Fitzgerald; Vernon Keith (Holly) Dedman; Teresa (Bob) Dickinson; Dianna (Mark) Curtis; Francene (Jim) Lister. Several grandchildren and great-grandchildren, brother Neil (Barbara) Dedman; sister Joanna (Gene) Dickinson. Preceded in death by a brother Keith and a son Danny.
A Special thanks to the nurses and doctors at the Veterans Hospital.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday March 25, 1997 at 11 a.m. at the Larkin Sunset Gardens Chapel 10600 South 1700 East, where friends and family may call Monday evening from 6-8 p.m. and one hour prior to hhe services on Tuesday. Interment at the Larkin Sunset Gardens.
T 3/23 N 3/23
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 37
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13