Our loving husband and father, William Allen Dedman Jr. died March 21, 1997 in Salt Lake.
Born April 24, 1923 to William A. and Edna Miriam Sprague Dedman in Drummond, Idaho. Married Angeline Draney August 25, 1961 in Salt Lake City, Utah.He served in the U.S. Army. Worked in construction for many years. He took great pride caring for his home and garden. He also liked to write poetry and loved to sing. Fishing with his brothers brought him many hours of enjoyment. He will be missed by his family and friends.
Survived by his wife, and children; Jack (Hazel) Tolman; Charlene (Mike) Fitzgerald; Vernon Keith (Holly) Dedman; Teresa (Bob) Dickinson; Dianna (Mark) Curtis; Francene (Jim) Lister. Several grandchildren and great-grandchildren, brother Neil (Barbara) Dedman; sister Joanna (Gene) Dickinson. Preceded in death by a brother Keith and a son Danny.
A Special thanks to the nurses and doctors at the Veterans Hospital.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday March 25, 1997 at 11 a.m. at the Larkin Sunset Gardens Chapel 10600 South 1700 East, where friends and family may call Monday evening from 6-8 p.m. and one hour prior to hhe services on Tuesday. Interment at the Larkin Sunset Gardens.
T 3/23 N 3/23
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22