Our loving husband and father, William Allen Dedman Jr. died March 21, 1997 in Salt Lake.
Born April 24, 1923 to William A. and Edna Miriam Sprague Dedman in Drummond, Idaho. Married Angeline Draney August 25, 1961 in Salt Lake City, Utah.He served in the U.S. Army. Worked in construction for many years. He took great pride caring for his home and garden. He also liked to write poetry and loved to sing. Fishing with his brothers brought him many hours of enjoyment. He will be missed by his family and friends.
Survived by his wife, and children; Jack (Hazel) Tolman; Charlene (Mike) Fitzgerald; Vernon Keith (Holly) Dedman; Teresa (Bob) Dickinson; Dianna (Mark) Curtis; Francene (Jim) Lister. Several grandchildren and great-grandchildren, brother Neil (Barbara) Dedman; sister Joanna (Gene) Dickinson. Preceded in death by a brother Keith and a son Danny.
A Special thanks to the nurses and doctors at the Veterans Hospital.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday March 25, 1997 at 11 a.m. at the Larkin Sunset Gardens Chapel 10600 South 1700 East, where friends and family may call Monday evening from 6-8 p.m. and one hour prior to hhe services on Tuesday. Interment at the Larkin Sunset Gardens.
T 3/23 N 3/23
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8