Our loving husband and father, William Allen Dedman Jr. died March 21, 1997 in Salt Lake.
Born April 24, 1923 to William A. and Edna Miriam Sprague Dedman in Drummond, Idaho. Married Angeline Draney August 25, 1961 in Salt Lake City, Utah.He served in the U.S. Army. Worked in construction for many years. He took great pride caring for his home and garden. He also liked to write poetry and loved to sing. Fishing with his brothers brought him many hours of enjoyment. He will be missed by his family and friends.
Survived by his wife, and children; Jack (Hazel) Tolman; Charlene (Mike) Fitzgerald; Vernon Keith (Holly) Dedman; Teresa (Bob) Dickinson; Dianna (Mark) Curtis; Francene (Jim) Lister. Several grandchildren and great-grandchildren, brother Neil (Barbara) Dedman; sister Joanna (Gene) Dickinson. Preceded in death by a brother Keith and a son Danny.
A Special thanks to the nurses and doctors at the Veterans Hospital.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday March 25, 1997 at 11 a.m. at the Larkin Sunset Gardens Chapel 10600 South 1700 East, where friends and family may call Monday evening from 6-8 p.m. and one hour prior to hhe services on Tuesday. Interment at the Larkin Sunset Gardens.
T 3/23 N 3/23
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- Bingham High students walk out over... 46
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 20
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18