Lawanna Geneal Duncan Tripp, age 65, died February 8, 1997 in Murray, Utah.
Born July 28, 1931 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Leon and Evelyn Johnson Duncan. Married Blaine Lowell (Tom) Tripp on February 10, 1949. Lawanna was a loving mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and friend to all. Past president of Murray City Ladies Civic Guild and retired from Cottonwood Alta View Health Foundation. She devoted her time and talents to so many and will be greatly missed.Survived by her son, Lowell Bryce Tripp, Salt Lake; sister, Gloria Chaston (Norton), Provo; five grandchildren. Preceded in death by her son, Michael Leon Tripp; daughter, Karen Ann Trip; and sister, Faye Jennings.
Blaine Lowell Tripp, age 67, died February 8, 1997 in Murray, Utah.
Born August 3, 1929 to Lowell Willard and Edith Genevieve Silcox Tripp. Retired from Kennecott Copper Corporation.
His own backyard was a paradise. He enjoyed camping, fishing and hunting.
Survived by son, Lowell Bryce Tripp, Salt Lake City; five grandchildren; sisters, Heloise Spinder, Melba Beckstead (Owen), Sheila Ernst (Guenter), Shirley Coshow (Bud), Lucille Miner, all of Salt Lake; brothers, Sharrel Tripp (Verrena) Reseda, CA; Kay Tripp (Thelma), Taylorsville.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, 12 noon, February 13, 1997, at the Murraydale Ward, 6180 south 855 East. Friends may call Wednesday 6 to 8 p.m. at the Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 South State and Thursday, at the church, one hour prior to services. Interment, Murray City Cemetery.
T 2/11 N 2/11
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- State School Board explores budget cuts as...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 146
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- Romney decision not to run again... 37
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 25
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 24
- Business community supports tax... 22