Denia A. Sorenson died January 13, 1997 in West Jordan, Utah.
Born in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Married Rodney Sorenson February 5, 1972 in Elko, Nevada; later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She worked for the LDS Seminaries and Institutes for 20 years.Survived by husband, Rod, Taylorsville; daughters, Xiomara (Paul) Brown, Tucson, AZ; Lurbyn (Neftali) Villa, San Diego, three grandchildren; sister, Honduras.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, 12 noon, at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road, where friends may call one hour prior to services.
Interment, Valley View Memorial Park.
T 1/14 N 1/14
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 70
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 51
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 13