Denia A. Sorenson died January 13, 1997 in West Jordan, Utah.
Born in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Married Rodney Sorenson February 5, 1972 in Elko, Nevada; later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She worked for the LDS Seminaries and Institutes for 20 years.Survived by husband, Rod, Taylorsville; daughters, Xiomara (Paul) Brown, Tucson, AZ; Lurbyn (Neftali) Villa, San Diego, three grandchildren; sister, Honduras.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, 12 noon, at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road, where friends may call one hour prior to services.
Interment, Valley View Memorial Park.
T 1/14 N 1/14
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 24