Denia A. Sorenson died January 13, 1997 in West Jordan, Utah.
Born in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Married Rodney Sorenson February 5, 1972 in Elko, Nevada; later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She worked for the LDS Seminaries and Institutes for 20 years.Survived by husband, Rod, Taylorsville; daughters, Xiomara (Paul) Brown, Tucson, AZ; Lurbyn (Neftali) Villa, San Diego, three grandchildren; sister, Honduras.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, 12 noon, at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road, where friends may call one hour prior to services.
Interment, Valley View Memorial Park.
T 1/14 N 1/14
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 63
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 12
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9