Denia A. Sorenson died January 13, 1997 in West Jordan, Utah.
Born in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Married Rodney Sorenson February 5, 1972 in Elko, Nevada; later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She worked for the LDS Seminaries and Institutes for 20 years.Survived by husband, Rod, Taylorsville; daughters, Xiomara (Paul) Brown, Tucson, AZ; Lurbyn (Neftali) Villa, San Diego, three grandchildren; sister, Honduras.
Funeral services will be held Thursday, 12 noon, at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road, where friends may call one hour prior to services.
Interment, Valley View Memorial Park.
T 1/14 N 1/14
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14