William Albert Braun, age 78, died Dec. 25, 1996 in Murray, Utah after a lingering illness.
Born August 22, 1918 in Cincinnati, Ohio to William A. and Bertha Feltner Braun. Married to Jennie Vehar. He served in the U.S. Navy and was an avid golfer. He loved to do crossword puzzles and enjoyed working with tools. William worked at Kennecott Copper Corp. for 44 years.Survived by wife; son, William J. Braun, Salt Lake City; brother, Louis Braun, Holladay; and special buddy, Elsie Kikel.
Visitation to be held Saturday, Dec. 28, 1996, 5-7 p.m. at Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 So. State St. In lieu of flowers, family suggests donations to the Utah Heart Assoc., 645 East 400 So., Salt Lake City, UT 84102.
T 12/27 N 12/27
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to surprise...
- New Salt Lake County ordinance mandates pet...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 38
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 26
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 19
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15