William Albert Braun, age 78, died Dec. 25, 1996 in Murray, Utah after a lingering illness.
Born August 22, 1918 in Cincinnati, Ohio to William A. and Bertha Feltner Braun. Married to Jennie Vehar. He served in the U.S. Navy and was an avid golfer. He loved to do crossword puzzles and enjoyed working with tools. William worked at Kennecott Copper Corp. for 44 years.Survived by wife; son, William J. Braun, Salt Lake City; brother, Louis Braun, Holladay; and special buddy, Elsie Kikel.
Visitation to be held Saturday, Dec. 28, 1996, 5-7 p.m. at Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 So. State St. In lieu of flowers, family suggests donations to the Utah Heart Assoc., 645 East 400 So., Salt Lake City, UT 84102.
T 12/27 N 12/27
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9