William Albert Braun, age 78, died Dec. 25, 1996 in Murray, Utah after a lingering illness.
Born August 22, 1918 in Cincinnati, Ohio to William A. and Bertha Feltner Braun. Married to Jennie Vehar. He served in the U.S. Navy and was an avid golfer. He loved to do crossword puzzles and enjoyed working with tools. William worked at Kennecott Copper Corp. for 44 years.Survived by wife; son, William J. Braun, Salt Lake City; brother, Louis Braun, Holladay; and special buddy, Elsie Kikel.
Visitation to be held Saturday, Dec. 28, 1996, 5-7 p.m. at Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 So. State St. In lieu of flowers, family suggests donations to the Utah Heart Assoc., 645 East 400 So., Salt Lake City, UT 84102.
T 12/27 N 12/27
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16