William Albert Braun, age 78, died Dec. 25, 1996 in Murray, Utah after a lingering illness.
Born August 22, 1918 in Cincinnati, Ohio to William A. and Bertha Feltner Braun. Married to Jennie Vehar. He served in the U.S. Navy and was an avid golfer. He loved to do crossword puzzles and enjoyed working with tools. William worked at Kennecott Copper Corp. for 44 years.Survived by wife; son, William J. Braun, Salt Lake City; brother, Louis Braun, Holladay; and special buddy, Elsie Kikel.
Visitation to be held Saturday, Dec. 28, 1996, 5-7 p.m. at Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 So. State St. In lieu of flowers, family suggests donations to the Utah Heart Assoc., 645 East 400 So., Salt Lake City, UT 84102.
T 12/27 N 12/27
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 21
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19