William Albert Braun, age 78, died Dec. 25, 1996 in Murray, Utah after a lingering illness.
Born August 22, 1918 in Cincinnati, Ohio to William A. and Bertha Feltner Braun. Married to Jennie Vehar. He served in the U.S. Navy and was an avid golfer. He loved to do crossword puzzles and enjoyed working with tools. William worked at Kennecott Copper Corp. for 44 years.Survived by wife; son, William J. Braun, Salt Lake City; brother, Louis Braun, Holladay; and special buddy, Elsie Kikel.
Visitation to be held Saturday, Dec. 28, 1996, 5-7 p.m. at Jenkins-Soffe Mortuary, 4760 So. State St. In lieu of flowers, family suggests donations to the Utah Heart Assoc., 645 East 400 So., Salt Lake City, UT 84102.
T 12/27 N 12/27
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Firefighter, 3 others injured in apartment blaze
- Holladay man killed, son injured in shooting...
- Teen in critical condition after friend...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 29
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 28
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11