Jeannette Marie McConkie Martinez died at her home Wednesday, December 18, 1996.
She was born October 25, 1971 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jeannette is the daughter of Rick and Evelyn McConkie. She married Anthony "Tony" Jay Martinez on June 18, 1988. They are the parents of four beautiful children.Jeannette was the most loving and caring mother, wife, daughter and sister. She loved her family with all her heart. We will all miss her deeply. She can never be replaced!
Jeannette is survived by her husband, Tony; her children, Nichelle Kay Martinez, Christopher Anthony Martinez, Joshua Anthony Martinez and Michael Anthony Martinez; her parents, Rick and Evelyn McConkie; sister, Charlene (Carl) Valestin; brothers, Michael (Stephanie) McConkie, Matthew McConkie, and Mark McConkie; several nieces and nephews; grandmother, Jennie McConkie, mother-in-law, Joyce Hagen. We will miss you, Sweetheart!
Funeral services will be held at 12 noon, Monday, December 23, 1996 at Valley View Funeral Home, 4335 West 4100 South, where friends may call Sunday 4-6 p.m. and on Monday from 10 to 11:45 a.m. Interment: Valley View Memorial Park. Funeral Directors: Valley View Funeral Home.
T 12/21 N 12/21
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12