Jeannette Marie McConkie Martinez died at her home Wednesday, December 18, 1996.
She was born October 25, 1971 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jeannette is the daughter of Rick and Evelyn McConkie. She married Anthony "Tony" Jay Martinez on June 18, 1988. They are the parents of four beautiful children.Jeannette was the most loving and caring mother, wife, daughter and sister. She loved her family with all her heart. We will all miss her deeply. She can never be replaced!
Jeannette is survived by her husband, Tony; her children, Nichelle Kay Martinez, Christopher Anthony Martinez, Joshua Anthony Martinez and Michael Anthony Martinez; her parents, Rick and Evelyn McConkie; sister, Charlene (Carl) Valestin; brothers, Michael (Stephanie) McConkie, Matthew McConkie, and Mark McConkie; several nieces and nephews; grandmother, Jennie McConkie, mother-in-law, Joyce Hagen. We will miss you, Sweetheart!
Funeral services will be held at 12 noon, Monday, December 23, 1996 at Valley View Funeral Home, 4335 West 4100 South, where friends may call Sunday 4-6 p.m. and on Monday from 10 to 11:45 a.m. Interment: Valley View Memorial Park. Funeral Directors: Valley View Funeral Home.
T 12/21 N 12/21
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 15