Jeannette Marie McConkie Martinez died at her home Wednesday, December 18, 1996.
She was born October 25, 1971 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jeannette is the daughter of Rick and Evelyn McConkie. She married Anthony "Tony" Jay Martinez on June 18, 1988. They are the parents of four beautiful children.Jeannette was the most loving and caring mother, wife, daughter and sister. She loved her family with all her heart. We will all miss her deeply. She can never be replaced!
Jeannette is survived by her husband, Tony; her children, Nichelle Kay Martinez, Christopher Anthony Martinez, Joshua Anthony Martinez and Michael Anthony Martinez; her parents, Rick and Evelyn McConkie; sister, Charlene (Carl) Valestin; brothers, Michael (Stephanie) McConkie, Matthew McConkie, and Mark McConkie; several nieces and nephews; grandmother, Jennie McConkie, mother-in-law, Joyce Hagen. We will miss you, Sweetheart!
Funeral services will be held at 12 noon, Monday, December 23, 1996 at Valley View Funeral Home, 4335 West 4100 South, where friends may call Sunday 4-6 p.m. and on Monday from 10 to 11:45 a.m. Interment: Valley View Memorial Park. Funeral Directors: Valley View Funeral Home.
T 12/21 N 12/21
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- 25-year-old man dies after losing control of...
- Kaysville man with MS shares hope with others
- Can House speaker be a 'real fighter' in...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 73
- Parties have now finalized arguments in... 53
- British judge hears arguments in case... 47
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 36
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 29