Jeannette Marie McConkie Martinez died at her home Wednesday, December 18, 1996.
She was born October 25, 1971 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jeannette is the daughter of Rick and Evelyn McConkie. She married Anthony "Tony" Jay Martinez on June 18, 1988. They are the parents of four beautiful children.Jeannette was the most loving and caring mother, wife, daughter and sister. She loved her family with all her heart. We will all miss her deeply. She can never be replaced!
Jeannette is survived by her husband, Tony; her children, Nichelle Kay Martinez, Christopher Anthony Martinez, Joshua Anthony Martinez and Michael Anthony Martinez; her parents, Rick and Evelyn McConkie; sister, Charlene (Carl) Valestin; brothers, Michael (Stephanie) McConkie, Matthew McConkie, and Mark McConkie; several nieces and nephews; grandmother, Jennie McConkie, mother-in-law, Joyce Hagen. We will miss you, Sweetheart!
Funeral services will be held at 12 noon, Monday, December 23, 1996 at Valley View Funeral Home, 4335 West 4100 South, where friends may call Sunday 4-6 p.m. and on Monday from 10 to 11:45 a.m. Interment: Valley View Memorial Park. Funeral Directors: Valley View Funeral Home.
T 12/21 N 12/21
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Take a breather: 5 memorable ways to pamper...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Man hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Provo
- Youth volunteers plant 3,000 flags at Sandy...
- Man charged with threats of terrorism,...
- Riverton man arrested in 'unique' display of...
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 113
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 8
- San Juan County Commissioner appeals... 8