Jeannette Marie McConkie Martinez died at her home Wednesday, December 18, 1996.
She was born October 25, 1971 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jeannette is the daughter of Rick and Evelyn McConkie. She married Anthony "Tony" Jay Martinez on June 18, 1988. They are the parents of four beautiful children.Jeannette was the most loving and caring mother, wife, daughter and sister. She loved her family with all her heart. We will all miss her deeply. She can never be replaced!
Jeannette is survived by her husband, Tony; her children, Nichelle Kay Martinez, Christopher Anthony Martinez, Joshua Anthony Martinez and Michael Anthony Martinez; her parents, Rick and Evelyn McConkie; sister, Charlene (Carl) Valestin; brothers, Michael (Stephanie) McConkie, Matthew McConkie, and Mark McConkie; several nieces and nephews; grandmother, Jennie McConkie, mother-in-law, Joyce Hagen. We will miss you, Sweetheart!
Funeral services will be held at 12 noon, Monday, December 23, 1996 at Valley View Funeral Home, 4335 West 4100 South, where friends may call Sunday 4-6 p.m. and on Monday from 10 to 11:45 a.m. Interment: Valley View Memorial Park. Funeral Directors: Valley View Funeral Home.
T 12/21 N 12/21
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 34
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 21
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18