Alvis Ruth Hemmelwright Mason, died December 9, 1996 at Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Born August 19, 1913 in Duchesne, Utah to Joseph Ferdinand Hemmelwright and Henrietta Amelia Bishop Hemmelwright. Married William Mark Mason, November 28, 1928 in the Manti Temple. He died November 26, 1995. She raised her family in Central, Utah and was a nurse in Utah and Idaho.Preceded in death by her husband, Mark; brothers: Earl Ferdinand Hemmelwright, Glen Sherman Hemmelwright, George Harrison Hemmelwright, sister, Phoebe Nethelia Hemmelwright Quintana, son, Sherman G. Mason, grandson, Brent Mason.
Survivors includes sisters, Myrtle Vivian Hemmelwright Madsen, Orem; Phyllis Ann Mott Allred, Cleveland, Utah; children: Carla Mason Peterson, Twin Falls, Idaho; Kent M. Mason, Fredonia, Arizona; Lorene Mason Meacham, Monument, Colorado; Colleen Mason James, Challis, Idaho. She had five children; fourteen grandchildren; 28 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren.
Graveside services will be held on Thursday, Dec. 12, at 1 p.m. in Aurora Cemetery. Friends may call to visit with the family Thursday morning from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary, Richfield, Utah.
N 12/10 T 12/11
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 17
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14