Leota L. Nordfelt Sorensen, 85, died October 12, 1996 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born July 20, 1911 in Salina, Utah to Charles Conrad Larsen and Ethel Amanda Curtis Nordfelt. Married Vergal Sorensen. He proceeded her in death in 1950. Active member of the LDS Church.She is survived by son and daughters, Earl and Kathy Sorensen, West Valley; Lennice and Howard Ewell, West Jordan; Darna (Dee) and Royce Nielsen, Riverton; son-in-law, Marlan Edward Kunz, Sandy; daughter-in-law, Mickey Sorensen, Aurora, Utah; 30 grandchildren, several great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild. Preceded in death by children, Thelma Joy Kunz, Vergal Lee, Jerald Nord, Clyde Neil, LaRee Kay.
Funeral services will be held on Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Pioneer Ward, 8650 South 220 East, Sandy. Friends may call Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West, Riverton, and on Wednesday, one hour prior at the church. Gravewside services will be held at 2:30 p.m. at the Salina Cemetery.
T 10/13 N 10/13
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23