Leota L. Nordfelt Sorensen, 85, died October 12, 1996 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born July 20, 1911 in Salina, Utah to Charles Conrad Larsen and Ethel Amanda Curtis Nordfelt. Married Vergal Sorensen. He proceeded her in death in 1950. Active member of the LDS Church.She is survived by son and daughters, Earl and Kathy Sorensen, West Valley; Lennice and Howard Ewell, West Jordan; Darna (Dee) and Royce Nielsen, Riverton; son-in-law, Marlan Edward Kunz, Sandy; daughter-in-law, Mickey Sorensen, Aurora, Utah; 30 grandchildren, several great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild. Preceded in death by children, Thelma Joy Kunz, Vergal Lee, Jerald Nord, Clyde Neil, LaRee Kay.
Funeral services will be held on Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Pioneer Ward, 8650 South 220 East, Sandy. Friends may call Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West, Riverton, and on Wednesday, one hour prior at the church. Gravewside services will be held at 2:30 p.m. at the Salina Cemetery.
T 10/13 N 10/13
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Utah STEM Action Center establishes...
- Tyler Library to reopen June 11
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9