Leota L. Nordfelt Sorensen, 85, died October 12, 1996 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born July 20, 1911 in Salina, Utah to Charles Conrad Larsen and Ethel Amanda Curtis Nordfelt. Married Vergal Sorensen. He proceeded her in death in 1950. Active member of the LDS Church.She is survived by son and daughters, Earl and Kathy Sorensen, West Valley; Lennice and Howard Ewell, West Jordan; Darna (Dee) and Royce Nielsen, Riverton; son-in-law, Marlan Edward Kunz, Sandy; daughter-in-law, Mickey Sorensen, Aurora, Utah; 30 grandchildren, several great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild. Preceded in death by children, Thelma Joy Kunz, Vergal Lee, Jerald Nord, Clyde Neil, LaRee Kay.
Funeral services will be held on Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Pioneer Ward, 8650 South 220 East, Sandy. Friends may call Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West, Riverton, and on Wednesday, one hour prior at the church. Gravewside services will be held at 2:30 p.m. at the Salina Cemetery.
T 10/13 N 10/13
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22