Leota L. Nordfelt Sorensen, 85, died October 12, 1996 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born July 20, 1911 in Salina, Utah to Charles Conrad Larsen and Ethel Amanda Curtis Nordfelt. Married Vergal Sorensen. He proceeded her in death in 1950. Active member of the LDS Church.She is survived by son and daughters, Earl and Kathy Sorensen, West Valley; Lennice and Howard Ewell, West Jordan; Darna (Dee) and Royce Nielsen, Riverton; son-in-law, Marlan Edward Kunz, Sandy; daughter-in-law, Mickey Sorensen, Aurora, Utah; 30 grandchildren, several great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild. Preceded in death by children, Thelma Joy Kunz, Vergal Lee, Jerald Nord, Clyde Neil, LaRee Kay.
Funeral services will be held on Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Pioneer Ward, 8650 South 220 East, Sandy. Friends may call Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West, Riverton, and on Wednesday, one hour prior at the church. Gravewside services will be held at 2:30 p.m. at the Salina Cemetery.
T 10/13 N 10/13
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9