Leota L. Nordfelt Sorensen, 85, died October 12, 1996 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born July 20, 1911 in Salina, Utah to Charles Conrad Larsen and Ethel Amanda Curtis Nordfelt. Married Vergal Sorensen. He proceeded her in death in 1950. Active member of the LDS Church.She is survived by son and daughters, Earl and Kathy Sorensen, West Valley; Lennice and Howard Ewell, West Jordan; Darna (Dee) and Royce Nielsen, Riverton; son-in-law, Marlan Edward Kunz, Sandy; daughter-in-law, Mickey Sorensen, Aurora, Utah; 30 grandchildren, several great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild. Preceded in death by children, Thelma Joy Kunz, Vergal Lee, Jerald Nord, Clyde Neil, LaRee Kay.
Funeral services will be held on Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Pioneer Ward, 8650 South 220 East, Sandy. Friends may call Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West, Riverton, and on Wednesday, one hour prior at the church. Gravewside services will be held at 2:30 p.m. at the Salina Cemetery.
T 10/13 N 10/13
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7