PITTSFIELD, Mass. (Dow Jones/AP) Sears, Roebuck and Co. said Tuesday KB Toys will set up "stores-within-stores" at 600 Sears stores in the United States and Puerto Rico this holiday season.
The deal extends the relationship between the nation's largest department-store chain and privately held KB Toys of Pittsfield, Mass.
Terms were not disclosed.
Sears, which has 860 department stores, had KB Toys at 29 stores in 2001; then 77 in 2002.
KB Toys will sell at Sears from mid-October through early January as part of the Christmas Shop.
KB Toys is one of the nation's largest toy retailers, with more than 1,300 stores nationwide.
Sears, of Hoffman Estates, Ill., had 2002 revenue of $41.37 billion.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over political...
- VW executive apologizes but says scandal not...
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- UTA to bolster transit service for 'College...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- New online screening tool finds help for...
- Gov. Gary Herbert among the first to 'fly' in...
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- VW executive apologizes but says... 5
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3