PITTSFIELD, Mass. (Dow Jones/AP) Sears, Roebuck and Co. said Tuesday KB Toys will set up "stores-within-stores" at 600 Sears stores in the United States and Puerto Rico this holiday season.
The deal extends the relationship between the nation's largest department-store chain and privately held KB Toys of Pittsfield, Mass.
Terms were not disclosed.
Sears, which has 860 department stores, had KB Toys at 29 stores in 2001; then 77 in 2002.
KB Toys will sell at Sears from mid-October through early January as part of the Christmas Shop.
KB Toys is one of the nation's largest toy retailers, with more than 1,300 stores nationwide.
Sears, of Hoffman Estates, Ill., had 2002 revenue of $41.37 billion.
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric bus...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- In a surprising move, Dollar Tree will buy...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 11
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 5