PITTSFIELD, Mass. (Dow Jones/AP) Sears, Roebuck and Co. said Tuesday KB Toys will set up "stores-within-stores" at 600 Sears stores in the United States and Puerto Rico this holiday season.
The deal extends the relationship between the nation's largest department-store chain and privately held KB Toys of Pittsfield, Mass.
Terms were not disclosed.
Sears, which has 860 department stores, had KB Toys at 29 stores in 2001; then 77 in 2002.
KB Toys will sell at Sears from mid-October through early January as part of the Christmas Shop.
KB Toys is one of the nation's largest toy retailers, with more than 1,300 stores nationwide.
Sears, of Hoffman Estates, Ill., had 2002 revenue of $41.37 billion.
- Historic solar flight marks first...
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen...
- Former Oregon lumber town rides digital wave...
- US home prices rise at steady pace as sales...
- Stocks waver as investors monitor company...
- US stocks rise, helped by jump in Apple shares
- Fiat Chrysler raises outlook as Q2 profits...
- 4 ways to get the best wardrobe on a budget
- Provo, Orem residents take bus rapid... 7
- How to recognize the signs of a scam... 5
- Utah communities are working to stop... 5
- Jennifer Napier-Pearce named editor of... 5
- Judge sends Jeremy Johnson to prison... 4
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- Michelle Singletary: Tying the knot... 1