PITTSFIELD, Mass. (Dow Jones/AP) Sears, Roebuck and Co. said Tuesday KB Toys will set up "stores-within-stores" at 600 Sears stores in the United States and Puerto Rico this holiday season.
The deal extends the relationship between the nation's largest department-store chain and privately held KB Toys of Pittsfield, Mass.
Terms were not disclosed.
Sears, which has 860 department stores, had KB Toys at 29 stores in 2001; then 77 in 2002.
KB Toys will sell at Sears from mid-October through early January as part of the Christmas Shop.
KB Toys is one of the nation's largest toy retailers, with more than 1,300 stores nationwide.
Sears, of Hoffman Estates, Ill., had 2002 revenue of $41.37 billion.
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- Greek radical left wins election, threatening...
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic' releases;...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 51
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Obama pitches his economic plan to... 6
- Obama idea to trim college savings... 6
- No-tip restaurant offers food for... 4