The 173rd Semiannual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Saturday, Oct. 4, and Sunday, Oct. 5, in the Conference Center, north of Temple Square.
General session times will be 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on both days.
The priesthood session will be Saturday at 6 p.m. (all times MDT).
Live broadcasts of the four general sessions will be available on KSL-TV Ch. 5, on KSL radio (AM-1160) and on KBYU radio (FM-89.1).
Other live broadcast options include an audio stream available over the Internet through www.lds.org, on BYU Television through some cable TV providers, and on DirecTV Plus, channel 374, and Dish Network 500, Ch. 9403, in many locations.
Delay broadcast options include: KBYU-TV Ch. 11 from noon-2 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7