The 173rd Semiannual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Saturday, Oct. 4, and Sunday, Oct. 5, in the Conference Center, north of Temple Square.
General session times will be 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on both days.
The priesthood session will be Saturday at 6 p.m. (all times MDT).
Live broadcasts of the four general sessions will be available on KSL-TV Ch. 5, on KSL radio (AM-1160) and on KBYU radio (FM-89.1).
Other live broadcast options include an audio stream available over the Internet through www.lds.org, on BYU Television through some cable TV providers, and on DirecTV Plus, channel 374, and Dish Network 500, Ch. 9403, in many locations.
Delay broadcast options include: KBYU-TV Ch. 11 from noon-2 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 35
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 11