Ronald John (R.J.) Staheli, returned to his loving Heavenly Father, Sunday morning, September 8, 1996, after a fatal car accident.
R.J. was born January 14, 1975 to Ronald J. and Jan Halgren Staheli. R.J. was a member of the National Honor Society and an Eagle Scout, but his passion was basketball. He played for Provo High as well as Snow College. R.J. had just returned (July 24th) from an LDS mission, where he humbly served in the South Africa, Capetown Mission. R.J. was preparing to return to Snow College to continue his education and to play basketball for Coach Judkins.R.J.'s beloved Grandma (Berness Rawlins Halgren) and Grandpa (Joseph D. Halgren), predeceased him. R.J. is survived by his parents; an only sister, Katherine Jane (Katie); two brothers, Joel Edward and Jordan Paul; grandparents, Karl and Carita Jones Staheli, Washington, Utah; many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends; and his cat, Rosie.
Friends may call at the Berg Mortuary, 185 East Center, Provo, Tuesday, September 10th from 6-8 p.m. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, September 11th at 3 p.m. in the Oak Hills Stake Center, 865 North Temple Drive. Interment at the East Lawn Memorial Hills Cemetery.
The family requests that in lieu of flowers, donations be made in R.J.'s name to the basketball program at Snow College, 150 College Ave, Ephraim, Utah 84627.
T 9/10 N 9/10
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7