Ronald John (R.J.) Staheli, returned to his loving Heavenly Father, Sunday morning, September 8, 1996, after a fatal car accident.
R.J. was born January 14, 1975 to Ronald J. and Jan Halgren Staheli. R.J. was a member of the National Honor Society and an Eagle Scout, but his passion was basketball. He played for Provo High as well as Snow College. R.J. had just returned (July 24th) from an LDS mission, where he humbly served in the South Africa, Capetown Mission. R.J. was preparing to return to Snow College to continue his education and to play basketball for Coach Judkins.R.J.'s beloved Grandma (Berness Rawlins Halgren) and Grandpa (Joseph D. Halgren), predeceased him. R.J. is survived by his parents; an only sister, Katherine Jane (Katie); two brothers, Joel Edward and Jordan Paul; grandparents, Karl and Carita Jones Staheli, Washington, Utah; many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends; and his cat, Rosie.
Friends may call at the Berg Mortuary, 185 East Center, Provo, Tuesday, September 10th from 6-8 p.m. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, September 11th at 3 p.m. in the Oak Hills Stake Center, 865 North Temple Drive. Interment at the East Lawn Memorial Hills Cemetery.
The family requests that in lieu of flowers, donations be made in R.J.'s name to the basketball program at Snow College, 150 College Ave, Ephraim, Utah 84627.
T 9/10 N 9/10
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Firefighter, 3 others injured in apartment blaze
- Holladay man killed, son injured in shooting...
- Teen in critical condition after friend...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 29
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 28
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11