The University of Utah and UTA have teamed up to provide a special parking pass for TRAX riders to deal with parking needs at the new TRAX south campus station.
Beginning Oct. 1, UTA customers will be able to park at the LDS Institute parking structure with a Transit Parking Pass.
Online sales of the $22 monthly pass began Friday and are offered at www.rideuta.com. A maximum of 275 passes will be sold each month on a first-come, first-served basis.
The pass allows people to park on the second level of the parking facility, located at 1850 E. South Campus Drive. The pass is not valid for fare on UTA buses and trains.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12