The University of Utah and UTA have teamed up to provide a special parking pass for TRAX riders to deal with parking needs at the new TRAX south campus station.
Beginning Oct. 1, UTA customers will be able to park at the LDS Institute parking structure with a Transit Parking Pass.
Online sales of the $22 monthly pass began Friday and are offered at www.rideuta.com. A maximum of 275 passes will be sold each month on a first-come, first-served basis.
The pass allows people to park on the second level of the parking facility, located at 1850 E. South Campus Drive. The pass is not valid for fare on UTA buses and trains.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8