The University of Utah and UTA have teamed up to provide a special parking pass for TRAX riders to deal with parking needs at the new TRAX south campus station.
Beginning Oct. 1, UTA customers will be able to park at the LDS Institute parking structure with a Transit Parking Pass.
Online sales of the $22 monthly pass began Friday and are offered at www.rideuta.com. A maximum of 275 passes will be sold each month on a first-come, first-served basis.
The pass allows people to park on the second level of the parking facility, located at 1850 E. South Campus Drive. The pass is not valid for fare on UTA buses and trains.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9