The University of Utah and UTA have teamed up to provide a special parking pass for TRAX riders to deal with parking needs at the new TRAX south campus station.
Beginning Oct. 1, UTA customers will be able to park at the LDS Institute parking structure with a Transit Parking Pass.
Online sales of the $22 monthly pass began Friday and are offered at www.rideuta.com. A maximum of 275 passes will be sold each month on a first-come, first-served basis.
The pass allows people to park on the second level of the parking facility, located at 1850 E. South Campus Drive. The pass is not valid for fare on UTA buses and trains.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 22
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18