The University of Utah and UTA have teamed up to provide a special parking pass for TRAX riders to deal with parking needs at the new TRAX south campus station.
Beginning Oct. 1, UTA customers will be able to park at the LDS Institute parking structure with a Transit Parking Pass.
Online sales of the $22 monthly pass began Friday and are offered at www.rideuta.com. A maximum of 275 passes will be sold each month on a first-come, first-served basis.
The pass allows people to park on the second level of the parking facility, located at 1850 E. South Campus Drive. The pass is not valid for fare on UTA buses and trains.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 34
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9