Mike returned to our Heavenly Home on March 30, 1996.
He was born August 3, 1964 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Elaine M. and Norman J. Densley. Graduated from Manti High School in 1982. Attended Snow College for one year where he was an honor roll student. Hobbies included playing his guitar, mechanics, skiing and motorcycling. His patience and sense of humor were a great blessing to all those who knew him, especially to those who were benefited by his guidance, and ability to teach. He was a devoted son, caring for his mother since his father's death. He was also a caring brother, and uncle, loved by all his family. His kind and gentle spirit was an example to us all.He is survived by his mother, Elaine; brother, Norman J. Densley Jr. (Susan); sisters, Dori Kelsch (Ron), Nan Wakefield, Dawn Bloomfield (Dave), Lorraine Kennedy (Todd), and Wendy Garrison (Wade); 22 nieces and nephews, and five great nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, the 3rd of April, 1996, at 11:00 a.m. in the Granger 9th and 15th LDS Ward Chapel, 2835 South 2855 West, West Valley City. A visitation will be held Tuesday 6-8 p.m. at the Goff Mortuary, 8090 So. State, Midvale, and Wednesday at the church one hour prior to services.
T 4/1 N 4/1
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9