Mike returned to our Heavenly Home on March 30, 1996.
He was born August 3, 1964 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Elaine M. and Norman J. Densley. Graduated from Manti High School in 1982. Attended Snow College for one year where he was an honor roll student. Hobbies included playing his guitar, mechanics, skiing and motorcycling. His patience and sense of humor were a great blessing to all those who knew him, especially to those who were benefited by his guidance, and ability to teach. He was a devoted son, caring for his mother since his father's death. He was also a caring brother, and uncle, loved by all his family. His kind and gentle spirit was an example to us all.He is survived by his mother, Elaine; brother, Norman J. Densley Jr. (Susan); sisters, Dori Kelsch (Ron), Nan Wakefield, Dawn Bloomfield (Dave), Lorraine Kennedy (Todd), and Wendy Garrison (Wade); 22 nieces and nephews, and five great nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, the 3rd of April, 1996, at 11:00 a.m. in the Granger 9th and 15th LDS Ward Chapel, 2835 South 2855 West, West Valley City. A visitation will be held Tuesday 6-8 p.m. at the Goff Mortuary, 8090 So. State, Midvale, and Wednesday at the church one hour prior to services.
T 4/1 N 4/1
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8