3:45 p.m. - Taylor says he is in good spirits, but his stomach is doing flip-flops.
4:06 p.m. - Taylor makes a phone call.4:15 p.m. - Taylor completes call and tells personnel to get rid of his food from lunch.
4:16 p.m. - Taylor asks for his stomach medication.
4:30 p.m. - Taylor sits quietly on his bunk with his back against the wall and his arms folded.
4:45 p.m. - Taylor visits with his uncle, Gordon Lee.
4:53 p.m. - Three pizzas and Coke arrive. Taylor says he wants to take his stomach medication first.
5:15 p.m. - Taylor continues to converse with his uncle. Both are in good spirits.
5:50 p.m. - Warden Hank Galetka asks Taylor if the pizza was good. Taylor states, "Very good. I'm full."
5:58 p.m. - Taylor acts very calm.
6:02 p.m. - Lee leaves.
6:18 p.m. - Taylor reads his mail and his possessions are inventoried.
6:30 p.m. - Taylor sits on the edge of his bed staring at the floor.
6:56 p.m. - Attorney Kristine Rogers visits Taylor.
7:44 p.m. - Taylor asks for his antacid liquid.
8:01 p.m. - Deputy Warden Wally Schulsen offers Taylor more pizza, soda and coffee. Taylor declines.
8:15 p.m. - Father Reyes Rodriguez and Taylor discuss prayers and the "after life."
8:34 p.m. - Attorney Ed Brass visits Taylor and hands him a one-page letter from a nun who wrote the book, "Dead Man Walking." The book is about a nun who befriends a death-row inmate.
8:40 p.m. - Taylor writes his last will and testament.
10:48 p.m. - Rodriguez reads scriptures. Taylor cries, sitting very still with his head bowed.
11:35 p.m. - Galetka asks Taylor if he wants to wear his glasses for the execution. "There is no need for them," Taylor says. He gives Galetka his glasses and necklace with a cross.
11:46 p.m. - Taylor is stripped, searched and given new clothing. Restraints are applied.
12:01 a.m. - Taylor utters his last words, "I would just like to say for my family, my friends; as the poem was written, remember me, but let me go."
12:03 a.m. - Shots are fired.
12:07 a.m. - Taylor is declared dead.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Panel recommends options to reduce aviation...
- Audit of embattled S.L. County Recorder's...
- Woman critically injured in Bountiful...
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of heritage...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 75
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17