3:45 p.m. - Taylor says he is in good spirits, but his stomach is doing flip-flops.
4:06 p.m. - Taylor makes a phone call.4:15 p.m. - Taylor completes call and tells personnel to get rid of his food from lunch.
4:16 p.m. - Taylor asks for his stomach medication.
4:30 p.m. - Taylor sits quietly on his bunk with his back against the wall and his arms folded.
4:45 p.m. - Taylor visits with his uncle, Gordon Lee.
4:53 p.m. - Three pizzas and Coke arrive. Taylor says he wants to take his stomach medication first.
5:15 p.m. - Taylor continues to converse with his uncle. Both are in good spirits.
5:50 p.m. - Warden Hank Galetka asks Taylor if the pizza was good. Taylor states, "Very good. I'm full."
5:58 p.m. - Taylor acts very calm.
6:02 p.m. - Lee leaves.
6:18 p.m. - Taylor reads his mail and his possessions are inventoried.
6:30 p.m. - Taylor sits on the edge of his bed staring at the floor.
6:56 p.m. - Attorney Kristine Rogers visits Taylor.
7:44 p.m. - Taylor asks for his antacid liquid.
8:01 p.m. - Deputy Warden Wally Schulsen offers Taylor more pizza, soda and coffee. Taylor declines.
8:15 p.m. - Father Reyes Rodriguez and Taylor discuss prayers and the "after life."
8:34 p.m. - Attorney Ed Brass visits Taylor and hands him a one-page letter from a nun who wrote the book, "Dead Man Walking." The book is about a nun who befriends a death-row inmate.
8:40 p.m. - Taylor writes his last will and testament.
10:48 p.m. - Rodriguez reads scriptures. Taylor cries, sitting very still with his head bowed.
11:35 p.m. - Galetka asks Taylor if he wants to wear his glasses for the execution. "There is no need for them," Taylor says. He gives Galetka his glasses and necklace with a cross.
11:46 p.m. - Taylor is stripped, searched and given new clothing. Restraints are applied.
12:01 a.m. - Taylor utters his last words, "I would just like to say for my family, my friends; as the poem was written, remember me, but let me go."
12:03 a.m. - Shots are fired.
12:07 a.m. - Taylor is declared dead.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23