John Paul Wojtowic, age 39, died November 27, 1995 in Denver, Colorado. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
Born April 25, 1956 in Buffalo, New York to Ted and Delores Wojtowicz. Married Nancy Carpenter in the Salt Lake LDS Temple March 7, 1981.He is survived by his wife, Nancy and their two daughters, Amy and Sarah; his parents, three sisters, their spouses and children.
Funeral services will be held in Denver, at the Crown Hill Cemetery and Mortuary on Friday, December 1, 1985
T 11/30 N 11/30
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- Got an emergency? You can now text 911 in 3...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 28
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Report: Communication breakdowns... 10
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 9