John Paul Wojtowic, age 39, died November 27, 1995 in Denver, Colorado. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
Born April 25, 1956 in Buffalo, New York to Ted and Delores Wojtowicz. Married Nancy Carpenter in the Salt Lake LDS Temple March 7, 1981.He is survived by his wife, Nancy and their two daughters, Amy and Sarah; his parents, three sisters, their spouses and children.
Funeral services will be held in Denver, at the Crown Hill Cemetery and Mortuary on Friday, December 1, 1985
T 11/30 N 11/30
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11