John Paul Wojtowic, age 39, died November 27, 1995 in Denver, Colorado. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
Born April 25, 1956 in Buffalo, New York to Ted and Delores Wojtowicz. Married Nancy Carpenter in the Salt Lake LDS Temple March 7, 1981.He is survived by his wife, Nancy and their two daughters, Amy and Sarah; his parents, three sisters, their spouses and children.
Funeral services will be held in Denver, at the Crown Hill Cemetery and Mortuary on Friday, December 1, 1985
T 11/30 N 11/30
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22