John Paul Wojtowic, age 39, died November 27, 1995 in Denver, Colorado. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
Born April 25, 1956 in Buffalo, New York to Ted and Delores Wojtowicz. Married Nancy Carpenter in the Salt Lake LDS Temple March 7, 1981.He is survived by his wife, Nancy and their two daughters, Amy and Sarah; his parents, three sisters, their spouses and children.
Funeral services will be held in Denver, at the Crown Hill Cemetery and Mortuary on Friday, December 1, 1985
T 11/30 N 11/30
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23