John Paul Wojtowic, age 39, died November 27, 1995 in Denver, Colorado. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
Born April 25, 1956 in Buffalo, New York to Ted and Delores Wojtowicz. Married Nancy Carpenter in the Salt Lake LDS Temple March 7, 1981.He is survived by his wife, Nancy and their two daughters, Amy and Sarah; his parents, three sisters, their spouses and children.
Funeral services will be held in Denver, at the Crown Hill Cemetery and Mortuary on Friday, December 1, 1985
T 11/30 N 11/30
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 27
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17