Authorities doubt television talk show host Morton Downey Jr.'s story that he was attacked by skinheads in a San Francisco International Airport rest room. However, due to insufficient evidence, charges will not be pressed against the controversial celebrity, who said his attackers cut a chunk of his hair and drew a swastika on his face with a marker. Officials were unable to find any suspects or witnesses in the case.
- 1 Quiz: Can you guess which Christmas movie these quotes are from?
- 2 The spirit of the season: going above and beyond
- 3 More than texting: The unrecognized epidemic of distracted driving
- 4 The ultimate advent calendar of Utah activities
- 5 Prosecutors in Nevada asking for 3 ranching standoff trials
- 102 Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU
- 75 Thousands urging Utah electors to oppose Trump
- 69 BYU football: Cougars add 13th game to 2017 schedule, will open at home against Portland State
- 67 McMullin calls Trump's attitude a threat to Constitution
- 62 In our opinion: The GOP should think twice before exercising the 'Nuclear Option' for Supreme Court nominees
- 60 'A great destination': Utes going bowling against Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl
- 49 With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- 47 Letter: To President Obama