Authorities doubt television talk show host Morton Downey Jr.'s story that he was attacked by skinheads in a San Francisco International Airport rest room. However, due to insufficient evidence, charges will not be pressed against the controversial celebrity, who said his attackers cut a chunk of his hair and drew a swastika on his face with a marker. Officials were unable to find any suspects or witnesses in the case.
- 1 Bryce Canyon winter wonderland weekend itinerary
- 2 Theater review: 'Kinky Boots' cast tackles difficult tunes to portray a heartwarming story
- 3 Rapist to serve 23 more years before next parole hearing
- 4 What did Domo CEO Josh James and Qualtrics' Ryan Smith say at the Silicon Slopes tech summit? Here's a quick review
- 5 Former UTOPIA employee charged with using public money to buy $51K in iTunes cards
- 95 Trump thrills, jars Utahns at inauguration, exceeding expectations on both sides
- 75 Utah women in Women's March on Washington say it is a new movement
- 74 'Brother' Harry Reid talks about helping LDS Church, controversy, retirement, Trump
- 63 FACT CHECK: Trump overstates crowd size at inaugural
- 58 Trump, amid combative start, pledges to rise to moment
- 52 After mass turnout, can protests turn into political impact?
- 50 Complicated but not hostile, LDS-Obama relationship draws to a close
- 48 Women's March overshadows Legislature's opening day