Linda W. Crofutt, 42, beloved wife, daughter, mother and grandmother, passed away peacefully in her home on Oct. 20, 1995.
Born April 11, 1953 in Murray, Utah, daughter of Mary Ellen and Delbert Webster. Married June 9, 1972, to Kenneth W. Crofutt, Jr.She is survived by her parents, Mary and Delbert; husband, Ken; daughter, Kimberly; daughter, Lorianne (George) Garfield; granddaughter, Tira Jo; brother, Daniel H. (Marti) Webster; sisters, Charlotte (Anthony) Nogales; Sherrie Gardner; Shelly (Michael) Lloyd; and nieces and nephew. She was loved and will be missed by many.
Funeral services Tuesday, Oct. 24, 1995, at 11 a.m. in the Goff Mortuary Chapel, 8090 So. State, where friends may call one hour prior to the services.
T 10/22 N 10/22
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 55
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 20
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 12
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9