Linda W. Crofutt, 42, beloved wife, daughter, mother and grandmother, passed away peacefully in her home on Oct. 20, 1995.
Born April 11, 1953 in Murray, Utah, daughter of Mary Ellen and Delbert Webster. Married June 9, 1972, to Kenneth W. Crofutt, Jr.She is survived by her parents, Mary and Delbert; husband, Ken; daughter, Kimberly; daughter, Lorianne (George) Garfield; granddaughter, Tira Jo; brother, Daniel H. (Marti) Webster; sisters, Charlotte (Anthony) Nogales; Sherrie Gardner; Shelly (Michael) Lloyd; and nieces and nephew. She was loved and will be missed by many.
Funeral services Tuesday, Oct. 24, 1995, at 11 a.m. in the Goff Mortuary Chapel, 8090 So. State, where friends may call one hour prior to the services.
T 10/22 N 10/22
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 15
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13