Linda W. Crofutt, 42, beloved wife, daughter, mother and grandmother, passed away peacefully in her home on Oct. 20, 1995.
Born April 11, 1953 in Murray, Utah, daughter of Mary Ellen and Delbert Webster. Married June 9, 1972, to Kenneth W. Crofutt, Jr.She is survived by her parents, Mary and Delbert; husband, Ken; daughter, Kimberly; daughter, Lorianne (George) Garfield; granddaughter, Tira Jo; brother, Daniel H. (Marti) Webster; sisters, Charlotte (Anthony) Nogales; Sherrie Gardner; Shelly (Michael) Lloyd; and nieces and nephew. She was loved and will be missed by many.
Funeral services Tuesday, Oct. 24, 1995, at 11 a.m. in the Goff Mortuary Chapel, 8090 So. State, where friends may call one hour prior to the services.
T 10/22 N 10/22
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 109
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 43
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17