Linda W. Crofutt, 42, beloved wife, daughter, mother and grandmother, passed away peacefully in her home on Oct. 20, 1995.
Born April 11, 1953 in Murray, Utah, daughter of Mary Ellen and Delbert Webster. Married June 9, 1972, to Kenneth W. Crofutt, Jr.She is survived by her parents, Mary and Delbert; husband, Ken; daughter, Kimberly; daughter, Lorianne (George) Garfield; granddaughter, Tira Jo; brother, Daniel H. (Marti) Webster; sisters, Charlotte (Anthony) Nogales; Sherrie Gardner; Shelly (Michael) Lloyd; and nieces and nephew. She was loved and will be missed by many.
Funeral services Tuesday, Oct. 24, 1995, at 11 a.m. in the Goff Mortuary Chapel, 8090 So. State, where friends may call one hour prior to the services.
T 10/22 N 10/22
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt Lake...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 25