Amy Joy Dubbeld, 19, died Wednesday, October 18, 1995, in Salt Lake City.
She was born May 1, 1976, in Tucson, Arizona to Don Wordelman and Dana Marie Martin. Amy was married to William N. Dubbeld III on April 25, 1993 in Bountiful, Utah. SHe worked as a cook at Denny's Restaurant. She was a member of the Bountiful Community Church and Job's Daughters.She was trained in martial arts. Amy always helped everyone.
She is survived by her husband; two daughters, Rene'e Lorine and Alexa Joann, Bountiful; father and stepmother, Don and Stella Wordelman, Farmington; mother and stepfather, Dana and Jeff Clark, Bountiful; grandparents, Raymond and Betty Jane Martin, Bountiful; Fred and Clara Wordelman, California; Missouri; Dennis and Betty Lou Carrig, Salt Lake City; Estele Clark, Washington; five brothers, Paul David Wordelman, Bountiful; Erik Martin Clark, Bountiful; Ben Wordelman, Bountiful; Bryan Wordelman, Farmington; Charlie Nietzel, Blackfoot, Idaho; two sisters, Laura Marie Clark, Bountiful; and Jane Evelyn Clark, Bountiful.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 21, at 2 p.m. at the Bountiful Community Church, 100 North 400 East. Friends may call Friday between 6-8 p.m. at the Bountiful Lindquist Mortuary, 727 North 400 East and one hour before the service at the Bountiful Community Church on Saturday.
The family wishes to express a special thanks to the University Hospital and all her friends for doing all they could and their understanding and hospitality.
T 10/20 N 10/20
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah bus drivers put safety to the test
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12