Amy Joy Dubbeld, 19, died Wednesday, October 18, 1995, in Salt Lake City.
She was born May 1, 1976, in Tucson, Arizona to Don Wordelman and Dana Marie Martin. Amy was married to William N. Dubbeld III on April 25, 1993 in Bountiful, Utah. SHe worked as a cook at Denny's Restaurant. She was a member of the Bountiful Community Church and Job's Daughters.She was trained in martial arts. Amy always helped everyone.
She is survived by her husband; two daughters, Rene'e Lorine and Alexa Joann, Bountiful; father and stepmother, Don and Stella Wordelman, Farmington; mother and stepfather, Dana and Jeff Clark, Bountiful; grandparents, Raymond and Betty Jane Martin, Bountiful; Fred and Clara Wordelman, California; Missouri; Dennis and Betty Lou Carrig, Salt Lake City; Estele Clark, Washington; five brothers, Paul David Wordelman, Bountiful; Erik Martin Clark, Bountiful; Ben Wordelman, Bountiful; Bryan Wordelman, Farmington; Charlie Nietzel, Blackfoot, Idaho; two sisters, Laura Marie Clark, Bountiful; and Jane Evelyn Clark, Bountiful.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 21, at 2 p.m. at the Bountiful Community Church, 100 North 400 East. Friends may call Friday between 6-8 p.m. at the Bountiful Lindquist Mortuary, 727 North 400 East and one hour before the service at the Bountiful Community Church on Saturday.
The family wishes to express a special thanks to the University Hospital and all her friends for doing all they could and their understanding and hospitality.
T 10/20 N 10/20
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 18
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 17
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 15
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 13
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9