Amy Joy Dubbeld, 19, died Wednesday, October 18, 1995, in Salt Lake City.
She was born May 1, 1976, in Tucson, Arizona to Don Wordelman and Dana Marie Martin. Amy was married to William N. Dubbeld III on April 25, 1993 in Bountiful, Utah. SHe worked as a cook at Denny's Restaurant. She was a member of the Bountiful Community Church and Job's Daughters.She was trained in martial arts. Amy always helped everyone.
She is survived by her husband; two daughters, Rene'e Lorine and Alexa Joann, Bountiful; father and stepmother, Don and Stella Wordelman, Farmington; mother and stepfather, Dana and Jeff Clark, Bountiful; grandparents, Raymond and Betty Jane Martin, Bountiful; Fred and Clara Wordelman, California; Missouri; Dennis and Betty Lou Carrig, Salt Lake City; Estele Clark, Washington; five brothers, Paul David Wordelman, Bountiful; Erik Martin Clark, Bountiful; Ben Wordelman, Bountiful; Bryan Wordelman, Farmington; Charlie Nietzel, Blackfoot, Idaho; two sisters, Laura Marie Clark, Bountiful; and Jane Evelyn Clark, Bountiful.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 21, at 2 p.m. at the Bountiful Community Church, 100 North 400 East. Friends may call Friday between 6-8 p.m. at the Bountiful Lindquist Mortuary, 727 North 400 East and one hour before the service at the Bountiful Community Church on Saturday.
The family wishes to express a special thanks to the University Hospital and all her friends for doing all they could and their understanding and hospitality.
T 10/20 N 10/20
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22