Amy Joy Dubbeld, 19, died Wednesday, October 18, 1995, in Salt Lake City.
She was born May 1, 1976, in Tucson, Arizona to Don Wordelman and Dana Marie Martin. Amy was married to William N. Dubbeld III on April 25, 1993 in Bountiful, Utah. SHe worked as a cook at Denny's Restaurant. She was a member of the Bountiful Community Church and Job's Daughters.She was trained in martial arts. Amy always helped everyone.
She is survived by her husband; two daughters, Rene'e Lorine and Alexa Joann, Bountiful; father and stepmother, Don and Stella Wordelman, Farmington; mother and stepfather, Dana and Jeff Clark, Bountiful; grandparents, Raymond and Betty Jane Martin, Bountiful; Fred and Clara Wordelman, California; Missouri; Dennis and Betty Lou Carrig, Salt Lake City; Estele Clark, Washington; five brothers, Paul David Wordelman, Bountiful; Erik Martin Clark, Bountiful; Ben Wordelman, Bountiful; Bryan Wordelman, Farmington; Charlie Nietzel, Blackfoot, Idaho; two sisters, Laura Marie Clark, Bountiful; and Jane Evelyn Clark, Bountiful.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 21, at 2 p.m. at the Bountiful Community Church, 100 North 400 East. Friends may call Friday between 6-8 p.m. at the Bountiful Lindquist Mortuary, 727 North 400 East and one hour before the service at the Bountiful Community Church on Saturday.
The family wishes to express a special thanks to the University Hospital and all her friends for doing all they could and their understanding and hospitality.
T 10/20 N 10/20
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8