Lori Jo Richman Cuch, age 29, of LaPoint, and Chauncey Gale J. Cuch, her six-month-old son, died October 6, 1995, from injuries received in an automobile accident east of Roosevelt, Utah
Lori was born November 23, 1965, in Roosevelt to LaMar "Sandy" and LaJean Neilsen Richman. Lori married Gale V. Cuch October 22, 1994, at Bottle Hollow. Chauncey was born to them April 4, 1995. Chauncey was a beautiful, happy child and loved by all.Lori Jo enjoyed the outdoors and being with her family. She especially liked to rock hunt, camp and fish. Lori Jo was a loving wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt and friend, whose fun personality will be greatly missed.
You will both be in our hearts always.
We love you.
They are survived by husband and father, Gale Cuch, of LaPoint; children of Lori, brothers and sisters of Chauncey: Cleve M. Cuch, Kyriea Jean Cuch and Shanice Ethel Bonaparte, all of LaPoint; Lori's parents, Sandy and LaJean Richman, Neola; Lori's grandparents, Naturitch Neilsen of Roosevelt, and Florance Richman of Orem; Lori's brother and sisters, Larry Richman of Wellington, Lynda Myore of Neola, LeiAn Snyder of Neola, and Lana Mortensen of North Myton.
Lori is preceded in death by a sister, Leesa Wopsock, and brother, Ladd Richman.
Joint funeral services Wednesday, 11 a.m. at the Neola LDS Church. Friends may call at the Hullinger-Olpin Mortuary Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday at the church from 10-10:45 a.m. Burial in the Neola Cemetery.
T 10/9 N 10/9
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Fire rips through Draper garage during...
- Three Salt Lake City golf courses slated for...
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- Emergency preparedness deals for the...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Poll: Strong approval ratings for Gov.... 27
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 22
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15