Lori Jo Richman Cuch, age 29, of LaPoint, and Chauncey Gale J. Cuch, her six-month-old son, died October 6, 1995, from injuries received in an automobile accident east of Roosevelt, Utah
Lori was born November 23, 1965, in Roosevelt to LaMar "Sandy" and LaJean Neilsen Richman. Lori married Gale V. Cuch October 22, 1994, at Bottle Hollow. Chauncey was born to them April 4, 1995. Chauncey was a beautiful, happy child and loved by all.Lori Jo enjoyed the outdoors and being with her family. She especially liked to rock hunt, camp and fish. Lori Jo was a loving wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt and friend, whose fun personality will be greatly missed.
You will both be in our hearts always.
We love you.
They are survived by husband and father, Gale Cuch, of LaPoint; children of Lori, brothers and sisters of Chauncey: Cleve M. Cuch, Kyriea Jean Cuch and Shanice Ethel Bonaparte, all of LaPoint; Lori's parents, Sandy and LaJean Richman, Neola; Lori's grandparents, Naturitch Neilsen of Roosevelt, and Florance Richman of Orem; Lori's brother and sisters, Larry Richman of Wellington, Lynda Myore of Neola, LeiAn Snyder of Neola, and Lana Mortensen of North Myton.
Lori is preceded in death by a sister, Leesa Wopsock, and brother, Ladd Richman.
Joint funeral services Wednesday, 11 a.m. at the Neola LDS Church. Friends may call at the Hullinger-Olpin Mortuary Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday at the church from 10-10:45 a.m. Burial in the Neola Cemetery.
T 10/9 N 10/9
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Charges: Orem mom left 2 small kids alone...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 33
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15