Lori Jo Richman Cuch, age 29, of LaPoint, and Chauncey Gale J. Cuch, her six-month-old son, died October 6, 1995, from injuries received in an automobile accident east of Roosevelt, Utah
Lori was born November 23, 1965, in Roosevelt to LaMar "Sandy" and LaJean Neilsen Richman. Lori married Gale V. Cuch October 22, 1994, at Bottle Hollow. Chauncey was born to them April 4, 1995. Chauncey was a beautiful, happy child and loved by all.Lori Jo enjoyed the outdoors and being with her family. She especially liked to rock hunt, camp and fish. Lori Jo was a loving wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt and friend, whose fun personality will be greatly missed.
You will both be in our hearts always.
We love you.
They are survived by husband and father, Gale Cuch, of LaPoint; children of Lori, brothers and sisters of Chauncey: Cleve M. Cuch, Kyriea Jean Cuch and Shanice Ethel Bonaparte, all of LaPoint; Lori's parents, Sandy and LaJean Richman, Neola; Lori's grandparents, Naturitch Neilsen of Roosevelt, and Florance Richman of Orem; Lori's brother and sisters, Larry Richman of Wellington, Lynda Myore of Neola, LeiAn Snyder of Neola, and Lana Mortensen of North Myton.
Lori is preceded in death by a sister, Leesa Wopsock, and brother, Ladd Richman.
Joint funeral services Wednesday, 11 a.m. at the Neola LDS Church. Friends may call at the Hullinger-Olpin Mortuary Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday at the church from 10-10:45 a.m. Burial in the Neola Cemetery.
T 10/9 N 10/9
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Salt Lake Olympic scandal 'set a precedent'...
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Police: More than 100 Sanpete County homes...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 17
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 16
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 16
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 14