Lori Jo Richman Cuch, age 29, of LaPoint, and Chauncey Gale J. Cuch, her six-month-old son, died October 6, 1995, from injuries received in an automobile accident east of Roosevelt, Utah
Lori was born November 23, 1965, in Roosevelt to LaMar "Sandy" and LaJean Neilsen Richman. Lori married Gale V. Cuch October 22, 1994, at Bottle Hollow. Chauncey was born to them April 4, 1995. Chauncey was a beautiful, happy child and loved by all.Lori Jo enjoyed the outdoors and being with her family. She especially liked to rock hunt, camp and fish. Lori Jo was a loving wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt and friend, whose fun personality will be greatly missed.
You will both be in our hearts always.
We love you.
They are survived by husband and father, Gale Cuch, of LaPoint; children of Lori, brothers and sisters of Chauncey: Cleve M. Cuch, Kyriea Jean Cuch and Shanice Ethel Bonaparte, all of LaPoint; Lori's parents, Sandy and LaJean Richman, Neola; Lori's grandparents, Naturitch Neilsen of Roosevelt, and Florance Richman of Orem; Lori's brother and sisters, Larry Richman of Wellington, Lynda Myore of Neola, LeiAn Snyder of Neola, and Lana Mortensen of North Myton.
Lori is preceded in death by a sister, Leesa Wopsock, and brother, Ladd Richman.
Joint funeral services Wednesday, 11 a.m. at the Neola LDS Church. Friends may call at the Hullinger-Olpin Mortuary Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday at the church from 10-10:45 a.m. Burial in the Neola Cemetery.
T 10/9 N 10/9
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11