Three youths attacked Morton Downey Jr. in an airport bathroom, cutting off some of his hair and painting a swastika on his head, said the controversial TV talk show host. "They sieg heiled me when they left," Downey told television station KOFY after Monday night's incident at San Francisco International Airport. "I think I kicked one of them," Downey said. "At least I hope I did." Ed Walsh, KOFY's news assignment editor, said only a small portion of Downey's hair was cut. "It looks like something a little kid would do to another little kid," he said.
- 1 Presidents Day expected to be busiest day in 12 years at Salt Lake airport
- 2 Lego robots help teach kids about engineering, math
- 3 A parting of such sweet sorrow for a fan of Shakespeare
- 4 12-year-old boy dies following snowmobile crash in Wasatch County
- 5 Woman uses puppets to help kids build healthy teeth
- 94 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 78 No ordinary Joe: Quarterback signee Joe Critchlow takes serendipitous, circuitous route to BYU
- 59 Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 55 Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 55 Trump's promise to bring back manufacturing jobs seems like a false dream
- 46 Town hall disruptions — what do they accomplish?
- 43 Report: Most Utah young adults ill-prepared for workforce, ineligible for military
- 42 Chaffetz: President 'absolutely' wants to take action on Bears Ears