Three youths attacked Morton Downey Jr. in an airport bathroom, cutting off some of his hair and painting a swastika on his head, said the controversial TV talk show host. "They sieg heiled me when they left," Downey told television station KOFY after Monday night's incident at San Francisco International Airport. "I think I kicked one of them," Downey said. "At least I hope I did." Ed Walsh, KOFY's news assignment editor, said only a small portion of Downey's hair was cut. "It looks like something a little kid would do to another little kid," he said.
- 77 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 68 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 67 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 63 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 60 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 48 Utes win 100th game with Krystkowiak as head coach
- 46 UHSAA's trustees divide state's schools into regions across six classifications for the first time