Wayne LaVar Moulton, 63, passed away August 22, 1995 in Chino, California.
Born June 19, 1932 in Heber City, Utah to Nephi and Ione Andrus Moulton. Married Helen Faddis, later divorced. Married Becky Cox.He had a love and zest for life. Was active in the motorcycle business. Activities include general manager, Triumph Motorcycle Company, vice president of Kawasaki Motorcycle Company, president of Vetter Faring Company, and part owner with Tom Melehes of Triumph West Motorcycle Shop. Served as commissioner in charge of motorcycle racing for the American Motorcycle Association. Very active in professional trap-shooting clubs in Texas and California. He was a member of the LDS Church.
Survived by wife of California; children: Roger Moulton, Texas; Dale Moulton and Wendy Ross, California; Kevin and Lee Moulton, Salt Lake City; Jessica Spence, Hawaii; mother, Ione Moulton of Midway; brothers and sisters, Don Moulton, Salt Lake City; Joe Moulton, St. George; LuWana Richardson, Midway; Nola Day, Highland; eight grandchildren.
Funeral services Saturday, 10 a.m. at the Midway 2nd Ward, 200 South 250 East, Midway. Friends may call at Olpin Mortuary, 288 North Main, Heber City on Friday 6-8 p.m. and at the church Saturday one hour prior to services.
Burial, Heber City Cemetery.
T 8/24 N 8/24
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13