Our little angel, Mikayla Suzanne Bills, passed away June 30, 1995, while resting peacefully in her Mother's loving arms. Her spirit was strong enough to last forever, but her precious little heart could not. While she was only with us for a short time, Mikayla brought her parents more joy than we could have ever thought possible.
Mikayla was born on June 18, 1995. Her birth gave her Dad the greatest gift he could ever hope for on Father's Day. Mikayla's time was short, but we know that she accomplished the mission that her Father in Heaven had for her. Her family wishes to express their heartfelt thanks to everyone involved in her care, especially the nurses and doctors at Primary Childrens Medical Center.
She is survived by her parents, Scott and Michelle Bills; grandparents, Kenneth and Ada Bills and Robert and Eleanor Horton, and great-grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Graveside services will be held at 3 p.m. on Monday, July 3, 1995 at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park (Memorial Section) Friends and family may call from 1:45-2:45 p.m. at the Wasatch Lawn Mortuary, 3401 South Highland Dr. prior to services. Go in peace our little angel, and be welcomed into the arms of those who have gone before. We will always love you.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8