Our little angel, Mikayla Suzanne Bills, passed away June 30, 1995, while resting peacefully in her Mother's loving arms. Her spirit was strong enough to last forever, but her precious little heart could not. While she was only with us for a short time, Mikayla brought her parents more joy than we could have ever thought possible.
Mikayla was born on June 18, 1995. Her birth gave her Dad the greatest gift he could ever hope for on Father's Day. Mikayla's time was short, but we know that she accomplished the mission that her Father in Heaven had for her. Her family wishes to express their heartfelt thanks to everyone involved in her care, especially the nurses and doctors at Primary Childrens Medical Center.
She is survived by her parents, Scott and Michelle Bills; grandparents, Kenneth and Ada Bills and Robert and Eleanor Horton, and great-grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Graveside services will be held at 3 p.m. on Monday, July 3, 1995 at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park (Memorial Section) Friends and family may call from 1:45-2:45 p.m. at the Wasatch Lawn Mortuary, 3401 South Highland Dr. prior to services. Go in peace our little angel, and be welcomed into the arms of those who have gone before. We will always love you.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 156
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 60
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 45
- Police release names of officers... 31
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 29
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 20
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18