Denise Carmen Lovato, 39, of Salt Lake City, died July 26, 1995.
She was born May 22, 1956 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Isaac Lovato and Julia Aguayo.She graduated from West High School in 1975 and attended Weber State. She was employed as a technician for Unisys for 19 years. She enjoyed crafts, music, family activities, and spending time with her children. She always wanted to see her children succeed. She was a people person. She always put others before herself and found joy in helping others.
She will be deeply missed by those who survive her: her children: Filiberto, Isaac, Robert, Magdelena, and Rigoberto; her mother, Julia (Antonio) Torres and father, Isaac Lovato; sisters: Cynthia (Jesus) Acosta, Ursulita (Martin) Hernandez, Catherine (Guillermo) Hernandez, all of Salt Lake City; Rebecca (Francisco) Salcedo of Chihuahua, Mexico; Michelle Lovato, and Julie Lovato, both of Salt Lake City; three brothers: Eric (Barbara) Labato of Denver, Colo.; Joseph (Pennie) Lovato of Salt Lake City; and Richard (Patricia) Lovato of Riverton; grandmother, Tomicita Aguayo of Salt Lake City and several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and friends.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated Saturday at 10 a.m. at St. Patrick's Catholic Church, 1040 West 400 So. A Vigil will be held Friday at 7 p.m.at Neil O'Donell and Sons Mortuary, 372 East 100 So., where friends may call from 6-7 p.m.
Committal: Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
T 7/28 N 7/28
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 23
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12