Kim Fields learned the facts of life, lived the single life and now has become a sports marketing executive's wife. Go, girl.
Fields married Johnathon Franklin Freeman during a private ceremony Sunday in Los Angeles, said Eden Salenger, publicist for the actress. It was the first marriage for both. No other details were disclosed.Fields played Tootie Ramsey on "The Facts of Life" from 1979 to 1988. In the current Fox TV series "Living Single," she stars as Regine Hunter, described by the network as an "insecure social climber whose fervent wish is to marry a rich, handsome man who will take care of her."
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8