Kim Fields learned the facts of life, lived the single life and now has become a sports marketing executive's wife. Go, girl.
Fields married Johnathon Franklin Freeman during a private ceremony Sunday in Los Angeles, said Eden Salenger, publicist for the actress. It was the first marriage for both. No other details were disclosed.Fields played Tootie Ramsey on "The Facts of Life" from 1979 to 1988. In the current Fox TV series "Living Single," she stars as Regine Hunter, described by the network as an "insecure social climber whose fervent wish is to marry a rich, handsome man who will take care of her."
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8