Teresa Richards, age 31, died July 7, 1995, in Salt Lake City, the result of an auto accident.
She was born March 8, 1964 in Gunnison, Utah. She was raised and educated in Orem and Pleasant Grove, Utah. She lived in Orem, Utah, at the time of her death. She was a member of the LDS Church.She is survived by her children she loved dearly, Brittney Richards and Shey Carl Bennett. She is also survived by her parents, Paul and Cathy Richards of Pleasant Grove; and Kirk Smith of Cedar City; brothers, Robert (wife, Stephanie) of Orem; Mark, Bryan, Stephen, and Michael Richards, of Pleasant Grove; grandparents, Royal and Gerry Whitlock of Gunnison; Helena Smith of Centerfield; and Howard and Martha Richards of Clovis, Calif.
Graveside services will be held Monday, July 11 at the Gunnison City Cemetery at 11 a.m. A viewing will be held one hour prior to services in the Gunnison Stake Center.
T 7/8 N 7/8
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 31
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 27