Teresa Richards, age 31, died July 7, 1995, in Salt Lake City, the result of an auto accident.
She was born March 8, 1964 in Gunnison, Utah. She was raised and educated in Orem and Pleasant Grove, Utah. She lived in Orem, Utah, at the time of her death. She was a member of the LDS Church.She is survived by her children she loved dearly, Brittney Richards and Shey Carl Bennett. She is also survived by her parents, Paul and Cathy Richards of Pleasant Grove; and Kirk Smith of Cedar City; brothers, Robert (wife, Stephanie) of Orem; Mark, Bryan, Stephen, and Michael Richards, of Pleasant Grove; grandparents, Royal and Gerry Whitlock of Gunnison; Helena Smith of Centerfield; and Howard and Martha Richards of Clovis, Calif.
Graveside services will be held Monday, July 11 at the Gunnison City Cemetery at 11 a.m. A viewing will be held one hour prior to services in the Gunnison Stake Center.
T 7/8 N 7/8
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11