Teresa Richards, age 31, died July 7, 1995, in Salt Lake City, the result of an auto accident.
She was born March 8, 1964 in Gunnison, Utah. She was raised and educated in Orem and Pleasant Grove, Utah. She lived in Orem, Utah, at the time of her death. She was a member of the LDS Church.She is survived by her children she loved dearly, Brittney Richards and Shey Carl Bennett. She is also survived by her parents, Paul and Cathy Richards of Pleasant Grove; and Kirk Smith of Cedar City; brothers, Robert (wife, Stephanie) of Orem; Mark, Bryan, Stephen, and Michael Richards, of Pleasant Grove; grandparents, Royal and Gerry Whitlock of Gunnison; Helena Smith of Centerfield; and Howard and Martha Richards of Clovis, Calif.
Graveside services will be held Monday, July 11 at the Gunnison City Cemetery at 11 a.m. A viewing will be held one hour prior to services in the Gunnison Stake Center.
T 7/8 N 7/8
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 29
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 25