Teresa Richards, age 31, died July 7, 1995, in Salt Lake City, the result of an auto accident.
She was born March 8, 1964 in Gunnison, Utah. She was raised and educated in Orem and Pleasant Grove, Utah. She lived in Orem, Utah, at the time of her death. She was a member of the LDS Church.She is survived by her children she loved dearly, Brittney Richards and Shey Carl Bennett. She is also survived by her parents, Paul and Cathy Richards of Pleasant Grove; and Kirk Smith of Cedar City; brothers, Robert (wife, Stephanie) of Orem; Mark, Bryan, Stephen, and Michael Richards, of Pleasant Grove; grandparents, Royal and Gerry Whitlock of Gunnison; Helena Smith of Centerfield; and Howard and Martha Richards of Clovis, Calif.
Graveside services will be held Monday, July 11 at the Gunnison City Cemetery at 11 a.m. A viewing will be held one hour prior to services in the Gunnison Stake Center.
T 7/8 N 7/8
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8