Teresa Richards, age 31, died July 7, 1995, in Salt Lake City, the result of an auto accident.
She was born March 8, 1964 in Gunnison, Utah. She was raised and educated in Orem and Pleasant Grove, Utah. She lived in Orem, Utah, at the time of her death. She was a member of the LDS Church.She is survived by her children she loved dearly, Brittney Richards and Shey Carl Bennett. She is also survived by her parents, Paul and Cathy Richards of Pleasant Grove; and Kirk Smith of Cedar City; brothers, Robert (wife, Stephanie) of Orem; Mark, Bryan, Stephen, and Michael Richards, of Pleasant Grove; grandparents, Royal and Gerry Whitlock of Gunnison; Helena Smith of Centerfield; and Howard and Martha Richards of Clovis, Calif.
Graveside services will be held Monday, July 11 at the Gunnison City Cemetery at 11 a.m. A viewing will be held one hour prior to services in the Gunnison Stake Center.
T 7/8 N 7/8
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15