Deborah Montague, 42, went home on June 29, 1995, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born December 26, 1952 in Oberlin, Ohio to Noble Benning Sr. and Claudia G. Ward. Deborah was a member of Ebenezer Church of God in Christ. She was a former employee of Elyria Telephone Company in Elyria, Ohio.Survivors include, sons, Clarence LaShawn Benning, and Jason Scott Williams, daughter, Kimberly Michelle Montague, of Salt Lake City; Guardian of Lakeita Benning, also of Utah; father, Noble Benning Sr., of Lancaster, PA; sisters, Claudia B. Benning, Elyria, Ohio; Sonjia Mae Anderson, and Kelly Ann Costello, both of Lancaster, PA; brothers, Noble Benning Jr., of San Diego, Calif.; and Michael Benning, of Lancaster, PA; many nieces and nephews and other relatives and friends, 31/2 grandchildren. Preceded in death by her mother, Claudia G. Benning, sister, Mary Benning, and aunt Margaret Ward.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, July 5, 1995, at 1 p.m. at Evans & Early Mortuary, 574 East 100 South, where friends may call one hour prior to services. Burial and graveside services will be held Saturday, July 8, 1995, at 2 p.m. in the Brookdale Cemetery in Elyria, Ohio. The family requests contibutions be made to the American Lung Society of Utah, 1930 South 1100 East, Salt Lake City, Utah. Funeral directors, Evans & Early Mortuary.
T 7/4 N 7/4
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13