Charles Raymond West Brook, age 45, died June 18, 1995 in Price, Utah.
Born April 8, 1950 in Price, Utah, son of Walter L. and Barbara Oviatt Westbrook. Married Joni Oliveto on September 16, 1972 at the Notre Dame De Lourdes Catholic Church. Former employee of Denver Rio Grande Railroad for five years. Employee Deer Creek Coal Mine in Huntington, where he worked for 19 and 1/2 years. Member UMWA, Local #1769. Member Price Elk's Lodge #1550. Charlie enjoyed hunting, fishing, boating and camping with his family and friends. He also enjoyed the excitement of rodeos and in his early years, he rode bulls and loved to entertain crowds as a rodeo clown.Survived by wife, Joni O. Westbrook; two daughters and one son, Jennifer Westbrook, JoLynn Westbrook, Charlie Ray, Jr., his parents, Barbara and Walter L. Westbrook, all of Price; three brothers, one sister and spouses, Herbert Westbrook, Massachusetts; Jack and Lea Westbrook, Salt Lake; Richard and Ida Westbrook, Lucille and Skip Housekeeper, all Price.
He will be dearly missed by his little buddy, Richie Wood, his family and friends.
Funeral services Thursday, June 22, 1995, 11 a.m., Mitchell Chapel. Family will be at Mitchell's one hour prior to services. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 6/21 N 6/21
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11