Charles Raymond West Brook, age 45, died June 18, 1995 in Price, Utah.
Born April 8, 1950 in Price, Utah, son of Walter L. and Barbara Oviatt Westbrook. Married Joni Oliveto on September 16, 1972 at the Notre Dame De Lourdes Catholic Church. Former employee of Denver Rio Grande Railroad for five years. Employee Deer Creek Coal Mine in Huntington, where he worked for 19 and 1/2 years. Member UMWA, Local #1769. Member Price Elk's Lodge #1550. Charlie enjoyed hunting, fishing, boating and camping with his family and friends. He also enjoyed the excitement of rodeos and in his early years, he rode bulls and loved to entertain crowds as a rodeo clown.Survived by wife, Joni O. Westbrook; two daughters and one son, Jennifer Westbrook, JoLynn Westbrook, Charlie Ray, Jr., his parents, Barbara and Walter L. Westbrook, all of Price; three brothers, one sister and spouses, Herbert Westbrook, Massachusetts; Jack and Lea Westbrook, Salt Lake; Richard and Ida Westbrook, Lucille and Skip Housekeeper, all Price.
He will be dearly missed by his little buddy, Richie Wood, his family and friends.
Funeral services Thursday, June 22, 1995, 11 a.m., Mitchell Chapel. Family will be at Mitchell's one hour prior to services. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 6/21 N 6/21
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14