Dale Wayne Tuttle, 44, of Orem, died June 7, 1995 in Orem.
He was born October 10, 1951 in Gunnison, Utah, a son of Wayne K. and Ruth Jensen Tuttle. He married Rebecca Taylor on April 10, 1979 in Manti LDS Temple. He graduated from Provo High School in 1969. He received an Associate Degree from Utah State University. He had worked at Brigham Young University as a landscaping supervisor several years. He was a talented entrepreneur and built his family craft supply company into a nationally acclaimed business called "All Cooped Up". He loved flowers and landscaping. He had a beautiful voice and loved singing and sharing his talent.He was an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and had served a full time mission in the New Zealand South Mission. He was involved in Scouting as a Scoutmaster and Varsity Scout Coach. He has also served as an Elders Quorum President.
He is survived by his wife, Becky, and his children, Taylor Wayne, Jessica Ann, Emily, and Trevor Robinson, all of Orem. Also survived by his parents, Wayne and Ruth Tuttle, Orem; his brothers and sisters and their spouses, Eric J. and Mary Tuttle, Laura T. and Louis Erickson, Karen and Gene Robison, all of Orem; and Glen L. and Eileen Tuttle, Hamilton Square, New Jersey.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, June 10, at 11 a.m. in the Hillcrest Eighth Ward Chapel, 1035 South 800 East, Orem. Friends may call Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Walker SandersonFuneral Home, 600 East 800 North, Orem, and Saturday at the church from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. prior to the services. Burial will be in the Manti City Cemetery.
N 6/8 N 6/8
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 35
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Government regulation has become like... 24
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 23
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22