Dale Wayne Tuttle, 44, of Orem, died June 7, 1995 in Orem.
He was born October 10, 1951 in Gunnison, Utah, a son of Wayne K. and Ruth Jensen Tuttle. He married Rebecca Taylor on April 10, 1979 in Manti LDS Temple. He graduated from Provo High School in 1969. He received an Associate Degree from Utah State University. He had worked at Brigham Young University as a landscaping supervisor several years. He was a talented entrepreneur and built his family craft supply company into a nationally acclaimed business called "All Cooped Up". He loved flowers and landscaping. He had a beautiful voice and loved singing and sharing his talent.He was an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and had served a full time mission in the New Zealand South Mission. He was involved in Scouting as a Scoutmaster and Varsity Scout Coach. He has also served as an Elders Quorum President.
He is survived by his wife, Becky, and his children, Taylor Wayne, Jessica Ann, Emily, and Trevor Robinson, all of Orem. Also survived by his parents, Wayne and Ruth Tuttle, Orem; his brothers and sisters and their spouses, Eric J. and Mary Tuttle, Laura T. and Louis Erickson, Karen and Gene Robison, all of Orem; and Glen L. and Eileen Tuttle, Hamilton Square, New Jersey.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, June 10, at 11 a.m. in the Hillcrest Eighth Ward Chapel, 1035 South 800 East, Orem. Friends may call Friday from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Walker SandersonFuneral Home, 600 East 800 North, Orem, and Saturday at the church from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. prior to the services. Burial will be in the Manti City Cemetery.
N 6/8 N 6/8
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12