"Leutufuga" Siuga Palelei, passed away May 6, 1995 at his residence in Salt Lake city, due to a long term illness.
He was the son of Toloumu Palelei and Fuilala Togia of Fagaloa Western Samoa and was born October 27, 1928. He was married to Ma'asina Sio, October 21, 1961 for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles, Temple.He is survived by his, wife, Ma'asina Sio, of Salt Lake; and six children, Neileen (Joe) Tauoa, Las Vegas; Caroline (Satui) Soaia, Salt Lake; Fetuao (Teresa) Palelei, West Valley; Makerita (Salesi) Fusitua, Salt Lake; Keili (Beverly) Palelei, Santa Ana, Calif.; Caroline Palelei, Salt Lake; also survived by 13 grandchildren; two brothers and two sisters, he was a loving husband, father and grandfather.
He was a very active and a strong member of the LDS Church and attended the Vaiola Ward in Woods Cross; a one time branch president in Samoa, and held other callings in the LDS Church.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, May 10, 1995 at 10 a.m. at Memorial Estates Mortuary, 6500 So. Redwood Road. Family and friends may call on Tuesday, May 9th from 7-9 p.m. at the Vaiola Ward, 350 No. Hwy. 89. Burial Memorial Estate.
N 5/8 T 5/10
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 28
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Report: Communication breakdowns... 10
- About Utah: Selling bikes the... 7