"Leutufuga" Siuga Palelei, passed away May 6, 1995 at his residence in Salt Lake city, due to a long term illness.
He was the son of Toloumu Palelei and Fuilala Togia of Fagaloa Western Samoa and was born October 27, 1928. He was married to Ma'asina Sio, October 21, 1961 for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles, Temple.He is survived by his, wife, Ma'asina Sio, of Salt Lake; and six children, Neileen (Joe) Tauoa, Las Vegas; Caroline (Satui) Soaia, Salt Lake; Fetuao (Teresa) Palelei, West Valley; Makerita (Salesi) Fusitua, Salt Lake; Keili (Beverly) Palelei, Santa Ana, Calif.; Caroline Palelei, Salt Lake; also survived by 13 grandchildren; two brothers and two sisters, he was a loving husband, father and grandfather.
He was a very active and a strong member of the LDS Church and attended the Vaiola Ward in Woods Cross; a one time branch president in Samoa, and held other callings in the LDS Church.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, May 10, 1995 at 10 a.m. at Memorial Estates Mortuary, 6500 So. Redwood Road. Family and friends may call on Tuesday, May 9th from 7-9 p.m. at the Vaiola Ward, 350 No. Hwy. 89. Burial Memorial Estate.
N 5/8 T 5/10
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Man gets jail time for attempted recruitment...
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14