Joseph Barnum Taylor, age 21, died May 1, 1995 in Wells, Nevada, after being struck by lightening.
Born July 10, 1973 in Woods Cross, Utah, to Merlin and Joyce Taylor Kingston. Attended Woods Cross High School. Worked on a cattle and sheep ranch in Skull Valley, Utah. He later moved to Wells, Nevada, and worked for the Winecup Ranch. His life was horses and cattle.Survived by parents, two brothers, Elden, Benjamin; four sisters, Marilyn, Grace, Terra, Rebekah.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, May 6, 1995 at 12 noon at the Wasatch Lawn Mortuary Chapel, 3401 Highland Drive where friends may call on Friday from 6-8 p.m. and on Saturday from 10:45-11:45 a.m. prior to services. Interment Bountiful City Cemetery.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12