Joseph Barnum Taylor, age 21, died May 1, 1995 in Wells, Nevada, after being struck by lightening.
Born July 10, 1973 in Woods Cross, Utah, to Merlin and Joyce Taylor Kingston. Attended Woods Cross High School. Worked on a cattle and sheep ranch in Skull Valley, Utah. He later moved to Wells, Nevada, and worked for the Winecup Ranch. His life was horses and cattle.Survived by parents, two brothers, Elden, Benjamin; four sisters, Marilyn, Grace, Terra, Rebekah.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, May 6, 1995 at 12 noon at the Wasatch Lawn Mortuary Chapel, 3401 Highland Drive where friends may call on Friday from 6-8 p.m. and on Saturday from 10:45-11:45 a.m. prior to services. Interment Bountiful City Cemetery.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21