The African Violet Society of Utah will hold its annual show and sale at the Sugarhouse Garden Center Saturday and Sunday, May 6 and 7, from 1-5 p.m. The "Violets and the Sea" show is free and open to the public. There will be plants on display and for sale.
- 1 This Utah record store just cracked a 'must-visit' list
- 2 Prosecutors could rest Swallow case Wednesday without crucial witness
- 3 A.M. notes: Tremonton recovers, Utahns protest, scientists reveal 'hidden continent'
- 4 Jury finds South Salt Lake man guilty of murdering girlfriend's friend
- 5 Utah blogger's cleaning tip gets some international attention
- 78 No ordinary Joe: Quarterback signee Joe Critchlow takes serendipitous, circuitous route to BYU
- 59 Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 55 Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 55 Trump's promise to bring back manufacturing jobs seems like a false dream
- 47 Town hall disruptions — what do they accomplish?
- 43 Report: Most Utah young adults ill-prepared for workforce, ineligible for military
- 42 Chaffetz: President 'absolutely' wants to take action on Bears Ears
- 42 Lawmaker revives concealed carry bill, leaving critics 'dismayed'