The African Violet Society of Utah will hold its annual show and sale at the Sugarhouse Garden Center Saturday and Sunday, May 6 and 7, from 1-5 p.m. The "Violets and the Sea" show is free and open to the public. There will be plants on display and for sale.
- 1 Quiz: Can you guess which Christmas movie these quotes are from?
- 2 The spirit of the season: going above and beyond
- 3 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday
- 4 How much do you really know about Star Wars?
- 5 More than texting: The unrecognized epidemic of distracted driving
- 120 Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU
- 79 Governor announces deal with Amazon.com to collect sales tax on Utah purchases
- 73 McMullin calls Trump's attitude a threat to Constitution
- 69 BYU football: Cougars add 13th game to 2017 schedule, will open at home against Portland State
- 63 In our opinion: The GOP should think twice before exercising the 'Nuclear Option' for Supreme Court nominees
- 61 Utah finishes fast to outlast Utah Valley, 87-80
- 51 Jay Evensen: A rogue Electoral College? Let's hope not
- 50 With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?