The African Violet Society of Utah will hold its annual show and sale at the Sugarhouse Garden Center Saturday and Sunday, May 6 and 7, from 1-5 p.m. The "Violets and the Sea" show is free and open to the public. There will be plants on display and for sale.
- 1 Watch live: Business and global community leaders participate in the Utah Global Forum
- 2 3 ordered to stand trial in gang rape of 9-year-old girl
- 3 Program offers college scholarships to west-side youths
- 4 Book review: Roll the dice on Jonathan Lethem's 'Gambler's Anatomy' for a wild ride of a novel
- 5 Hundreds gather for annual bison roundup — the 'Super Bowl' for parks workers
- 69 Exclusive: Tim Kaine: Why religious mission service matters to America
- 64 My view: Let's talk about Hillary from a legal, constitutional standpoint
- 60 BYU and Utah extend football series through 2022
- 58 In our opinion: Dismissing Latter-day Saint, religious voices is perilous 'opiate' to the masses
- 53 Pence calls on Utah Republicans to 'come home' for Trump
- 53 Dick Harmon: Is Joe Williams' 332-yard game vs. UCLA the best ever by a college running back from Utah?
- 53 BYU adopts amnesty clause, other 'sweeping changes' to help sexual assault victims
- 49 Richard Davis: Are the news media fair to Donald Trump?