The African Violet Society of Utah will hold its annual show and sale at the Sugarhouse Garden Center Saturday and Sunday, May 6 and 7, from 1-5 p.m. The "Violets and the Sea" show is free and open to the public. There will be plants on display and for sale.
- 1 Trump's proposed budget cuts would hurt Utah arts and dance groups
- 2 Actress Brooke Mueller takes plea deal in Heber City reckless driving case
- 3 7 people escape South Salt Lake house fire unharmed
- 4 Human bones found in Deaf Smith's Canyon
- 5 About Utah: A court of redemption for vets
- 97 Morning links: BYU called a darkhorse playoff contender; Jimmer among biggest NBA busts who found success overseas
- 71 'We're not pulling back' from helping refugees, LDS leader says as First Presidency increases budget
- 63 Trump’s budget slashes aid to the poor. Would Jesus have a problem with that?
- 62 Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- 61 Hatch, Lee urge Senate against politicizing Gorsuch hearings
- 58 Trump set to slash billions from UN budget as refugee, famine crises grow
- 46 Rep. Chris Stewart wants FBI to 'crack' heads of classified info leakers
- 45 BYU’s Eric Mika declares for NBA draft, does not hire an agent