Richard Peter Rebholz, age 65, passed away on April 28, 1995 in Merced, California.
Born September 10, 1929 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Amy Greaves and John Charles Rebholz. Married Miriam Robinson, March 22, 1949. Divorced in 1986. He graduated from East High School and attended the University of Utah. He was a top notch salesman, with J.C. Penney Co., Zellerbach Paper Company and Dixon Paper Company; owned and operated Amy Rebholz Sweet Shop in Ogden, Utah; successful Real Estate broker in Utah and California. For an unprecedented two years in a row he was the recipient of the "oscar" of the selling profession, the Distinguished Salesman Award sponsored by sales executive clubs throughout the nation. He was a member of the LDS Church.Golf was Rich's hobby and avocation. He won numerous tournaments throughout the state of Utah and was a former member of the Ogden Golf and Country Club and Oakridge Country Club.
Rich is survived by three children: Karen Joy Rebholz, San Antonio, Texas; Mrs. David R. (Julie Ann) Toussaint, Los Banos, California; Richard Shawn Rebholz, Salt Lake City, Utah; two and one-half grandchildren, Eric and Martha Toussaint; a sister, Mrs. Albert J. (Marilyn) Davis; and former wife, Miriam R. Flanagan. Preceded in death by his parents and a brother, John G. Rebholz.
Graveside services will be Wednesday, May 3, 1995 at 11 a.m. at Farmington, Utah Cemetery, Friends may call Tuesday, 7-8 p.m. at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, SLC.
T 5/2 N 5/2
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 72
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18