Richard Peter Rebholz, age 65, passed away on April 28, 1995 in Merced, California.
Born September 10, 1929 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Amy Greaves and John Charles Rebholz. Married Miriam Robinson, March 22, 1949. Divorced in 1986. He graduated from East High School and attended the University of Utah. He was a top notch salesman, with J.C. Penney Co., Zellerbach Paper Company and Dixon Paper Company; owned and operated Amy Rebholz Sweet Shop in Ogden, Utah; successful Real Estate broker in Utah and California. For an unprecedented two years in a row he was the recipient of the "oscar" of the selling profession, the Distinguished Salesman Award sponsored by sales executive clubs throughout the nation. He was a member of the LDS Church.Golf was Rich's hobby and avocation. He won numerous tournaments throughout the state of Utah and was a former member of the Ogden Golf and Country Club and Oakridge Country Club.
Rich is survived by three children: Karen Joy Rebholz, San Antonio, Texas; Mrs. David R. (Julie Ann) Toussaint, Los Banos, California; Richard Shawn Rebholz, Salt Lake City, Utah; two and one-half grandchildren, Eric and Martha Toussaint; a sister, Mrs. Albert J. (Marilyn) Davis; and former wife, Miriam R. Flanagan. Preceded in death by his parents and a brother, John G. Rebholz.
Graveside services will be Wednesday, May 3, 1995 at 11 a.m. at Farmington, Utah Cemetery, Friends may call Tuesday, 7-8 p.m. at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, SLC.
T 5/2 N 5/2
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9