Richard Peter Rebholz, age 65, passed away on April 28, 1995 in Merced, California.
Born September 10, 1929 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Amy Greaves and John Charles Rebholz. Married Miriam Robinson, March 22, 1949. Divorced in 1986. He graduated from East High School and attended the University of Utah. He was a top notch salesman, with J.C. Penney Co., Zellerbach Paper Company and Dixon Paper Company; owned and operated Amy Rebholz Sweet Shop in Ogden, Utah; successful Real Estate broker in Utah and California. For an unprecedented two years in a row he was the recipient of the "oscar" of the selling profession, the Distinguished Salesman Award sponsored by sales executive clubs throughout the nation. He was a member of the LDS Church.Golf was Rich's hobby and avocation. He won numerous tournaments throughout the state of Utah and was a former member of the Ogden Golf and Country Club and Oakridge Country Club.
Rich is survived by three children: Karen Joy Rebholz, San Antonio, Texas; Mrs. David R. (Julie Ann) Toussaint, Los Banos, California; Richard Shawn Rebholz, Salt Lake City, Utah; two and one-half grandchildren, Eric and Martha Toussaint; a sister, Mrs. Albert J. (Marilyn) Davis; and former wife, Miriam R. Flanagan. Preceded in death by his parents and a brother, John G. Rebholz.
Graveside services will be Wednesday, May 3, 1995 at 11 a.m. at Farmington, Utah Cemetery, Friends may call Tuesday, 7-8 p.m. at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, SLC.
T 5/2 N 5/2
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 33
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 15
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13