Prominent Miami defense attorney Roy Black, who masterminded the 1991 acquittal of William Kennedy Smith on rape charges, secretly married one of the Smith trial jurors, Lisa Lea' Haller, owner of Lea Cosmetics International. The 50-year-old Black and his glamorous 40-year-old bride reveal in the upcoming issue of People magazine that they were wed on Captiva Island off the Florida coast four months ago. Black says there was no violation of courtroom ethics since the couple didn't begin to date until after the trial.
- 1 As Legislature tackles teen suicide, what experts would like to see
- 2 Orchestra of Southern Utah Celebrates MLK Day with instrument drive
- 3 Religious freedom advocates are divided over how to address LGBT rights
- 4 Bishop praises F-35, but calls Trump's fresh criticism of program's costs 'appropriate'
- 5 Utah House, Senate GOP looking at education funding options
- 79 Religious freedom advocates are divided over how to address LGBT rights
- 72 Mormon apostles, major Utah figures to attend Trump inauguration
- 70 Comcast refuses to air attack ads that 'demean' LDS Church
- 61 Chaffetz criticized for going after federal ethics official who spoke out against Trump
- 60 My view: Mormons should stop judging President-elect Trump
- 53 Biskupski says she wasn't aware of Sugar House site's $7 million price
- 51 A critical response to the Deseret News from MormonLeaks
- 49 Trump unleashes Twitter attack against civil rights legend