Prominent Miami defense attorney Roy Black, who masterminded the 1991 acquittal of William Kennedy Smith on rape charges, secretly married one of the Smith trial jurors, Lisa Lea' Haller, owner of Lea Cosmetics International. The 50-year-old Black and his glamorous 40-year-old bride reveal in the upcoming issue of People magazine that they were wed on Captiva Island off the Florida coast four months ago. Black says there was no violation of courtroom ethics since the couple didn't begin to date until after the trial.
- 1 'Matilda the Musical' brings Roald Dahl's children's tale to S.L.'s Eccles Theater
- 2 'Mary Poppins' to 'step in time' onto CenterPoint Legacy Theatre stage
- 3 Homeland Security arrests in Park City prompt message from sheriff
- 4 Housing program for low-income students makes progress
- 5 Two arrested in case of injured teen girl found in Smithfield ditch
- 94 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 89 Utahns gather for Not My President's Day rally
- 71 No ordinary Joe: Quarterback signee Joe Critchlow takes serendipitous, circuitous route to BYU
- 55 Swedes scratch heads at Trump's suggestion of major incident
- 55 Trump's promise to bring back manufacturing jobs seems like a false dream
- 50 Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 48 Morning links: BYU vs. Wisconsin called 'intriguing'; CBS Sports' ranks 50 greatest basketball players; Jimmer's next move?
- 43 Report: Most Utah young adults ill-prepared for workforce, ineligible for military