Prominent Miami defense attorney Roy Black, who masterminded the 1991 acquittal of William Kennedy Smith on rape charges, secretly married one of the Smith trial jurors, Lisa Lea' Haller, owner of Lea Cosmetics International. The 50-year-old Black and his glamorous 40-year-old bride reveal in the upcoming issue of People magazine that they were wed on Captiva Island off the Florida coast four months ago. Black says there was no violation of courtroom ethics since the couple didn't begin to date until after the trial.
- 77 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 68 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 67 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 63 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 60 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 48 Utes win 100th game with Krystkowiak as head coach
- 46 UHSAA's trustees divide state's schools into regions across six classifications for the first time