The 30th annual Utah Sports, Vacation and RV Show, part two, opened at the Salt Palace on Thursday. Part one, the fishing and boating exhibits, was held earlier this month.
Because of the renovation of the Salt Palace, and in order to accommodate boating, RV and recreation interests, the show was divided.According to Jonathan Greenband, of Greenband Enterprises, the four day show will feature more than $8 million in recreational equipment.
Hours will be 2-10 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for seniors and $2.50 for juniors 7-12. Younger children are free. Discount tickets are available at 7-Eleven stores.
This show will features the latest in travel equipment, including motor homes, trailers, vans and trucks.
There will also be recreation and travel experts from the U.S. Forest Service, Canyon Sports, BLM, Adrift Adventure, Western River Expeditions, Utah Highways Magazine and Salt Lake City Recreation.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 129
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9