Our beautiful wife, mother, sister and daughter, Brenda Lynn Hart Bailey, passed away on February 16, 1995 following a courageous battle with cancer.
She never gave up hope, not even for a minute, that she was going to be made well.Her faith has been rewarded as we know she is now happy and enjoying the company of her Heavenly Parents and other loved ones who have passed on before her.
Brenda was born October 13, 1961 in San Fernando, California, to Sharon Cracroft and Jay Hart. David Cracroft then gave her fatherly love and guidance from the age of nine.
Brenda married David Bailey on February 24, 1984. Their marriage was later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. They were blessed with three beautiful children, Jourdain, who is ten and loves basketball (go Jazz), Tiffany, who is seven was Mommy's little girl, and Makell, who is eight-months-old. We laughingly say that Makell took all the energy out of Brenda's body and has compacted it into her little 15 pound body. Brenda loved her family more than anything else in the world. She is also survived by her parents, Dave and Sharon Cracroft; her father, Jay Hart; sisters, Arleen (Jon) Spence, Debbie Cracroft; brothers, Ken (Judy) Hart, Bryan Cracroft, and Jonathan (Marcie) Cracroft; her nieces, nephews, and grandparents.
Funeral services will be held Monday, February 20, 1995 at 12 noon, in the Monument Park 14th Ward, 2255 South Wasatch Drive. Friends may call at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Sunday evening 6-8 p.m. and Monday at the church from 10:45-11:45 a.m. prior to services. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
T 2/18 N 2/18
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Women innovators leading by example
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9