Our beautiful wife, mother, sister and daughter, Brenda Lynn Hart Bailey, passed away on February 16, 1995 following a courageous battle with cancer.
She never gave up hope, not even for a minute, that she was going to be made well.Her faith has been rewarded as we know she is now happy and enjoying the company of her Heavenly Parents and other loved ones who have passed on before her.
Brenda was born October 13, 1961 in San Fernando, California, to Sharon Cracroft and Jay Hart. David Cracroft then gave her fatherly love and guidance from the age of nine.
Brenda married David Bailey on February 24, 1984. Their marriage was later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. They were blessed with three beautiful children, Jourdain, who is ten and loves basketball (go Jazz), Tiffany, who is seven was Mommy's little girl, and Makell, who is eight-months-old. We laughingly say that Makell took all the energy out of Brenda's body and has compacted it into her little 15 pound body. Brenda loved her family more than anything else in the world. She is also survived by her parents, Dave and Sharon Cracroft; her father, Jay Hart; sisters, Arleen (Jon) Spence, Debbie Cracroft; brothers, Ken (Judy) Hart, Bryan Cracroft, and Jonathan (Marcie) Cracroft; her nieces, nephews, and grandparents.
Funeral services will be held Monday, February 20, 1995 at 12 noon, in the Monument Park 14th Ward, 2255 South Wasatch Drive. Friends may call at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Sunday evening 6-8 p.m. and Monday at the church from 10:45-11:45 a.m. prior to services. Interment, Salt Lake City Cemetery.
T 2/18 N 2/18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 27
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9