Jean Anne DeBry, age 38, peacefully passed away at her home January 30, 1995, after a courageous battle with a tumor of the brain. She is now in the loving care of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Born January 20, 1957 in Elyria, Ohio to Robert and Caroline Peirce. Married Ronald L. DeBry March 15, 1980 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She is a loving and caring wife, mother and friend. She enjoyed spending time with her family. Attended Dixie College and graduated from Utah State University , Magna Cum Laude, as a teacher and as such, influenced many. She will be dearly missed by her husband, family and all who knew her.Survived by husband; three daughters, Brenna, Lauren, and Rianne; parents; sister, Jan Hefferman; brothers, Rick and Kieth.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, Wednesday, February 1, at 2 p.m. at the Mountain View 1st Ward, 8800 South 3200 West, where friends may call one hour prior. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates, 6500 South Redwood Road.
T 1/31 N 1/31
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 38
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17