Jean Anne DeBry, age 38, peacefully passed away at her home January 30, 1995, after a courageous battle with a tumor of the brain. She is now in the loving care of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Born January 20, 1957 in Elyria, Ohio to Robert and Caroline Peirce. Married Ronald L. DeBry March 15, 1980 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She is a loving and caring wife, mother and friend. She enjoyed spending time with her family. Attended Dixie College and graduated from Utah State University , Magna Cum Laude, as a teacher and as such, influenced many. She will be dearly missed by her husband, family and all who knew her.Survived by husband; three daughters, Brenna, Lauren, and Rianne; parents; sister, Jan Hefferman; brothers, Rick and Kieth.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, Wednesday, February 1, at 2 p.m. at the Mountain View 1st Ward, 8800 South 3200 West, where friends may call one hour prior. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates, 6500 South Redwood Road.
T 1/31 N 1/31
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 33
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 15
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13