Jean Anne DeBry, age 38, peacefully passed away at her home January 30, 1995, after a courageous battle with a tumor of the brain. She is now in the loving care of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Born January 20, 1957 in Elyria, Ohio to Robert and Caroline Peirce. Married Ronald L. DeBry March 15, 1980 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She is a loving and caring wife, mother and friend. She enjoyed spending time with her family. Attended Dixie College and graduated from Utah State University , Magna Cum Laude, as a teacher and as such, influenced many. She will be dearly missed by her husband, family and all who knew her.Survived by husband; three daughters, Brenna, Lauren, and Rianne; parents; sister, Jan Hefferman; brothers, Rick and Kieth.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, Wednesday, February 1, at 2 p.m. at the Mountain View 1st Ward, 8800 South 3200 West, where friends may call one hour prior. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates, 6500 South Redwood Road.
T 1/31 N 1/31
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11