Jean Anne DeBry, age 38, peacefully passed away at her home January 30, 1995, after a courageous battle with a tumor of the brain. She is now in the loving care of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Born January 20, 1957 in Elyria, Ohio to Robert and Caroline Peirce. Married Ronald L. DeBry March 15, 1980 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She is a loving and caring wife, mother and friend. She enjoyed spending time with her family. Attended Dixie College and graduated from Utah State University , Magna Cum Laude, as a teacher and as such, influenced many. She will be dearly missed by her husband, family and all who knew her.Survived by husband; three daughters, Brenna, Lauren, and Rianne; parents; sister, Jan Hefferman; brothers, Rick and Kieth.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, Wednesday, February 1, at 2 p.m. at the Mountain View 1st Ward, 8800 South 3200 West, where friends may call one hour prior. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates, 6500 South Redwood Road.
T 1/31 N 1/31
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 49
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 48
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23