Jean Anne DeBry, age 38, peacefully passed away at her home January 30, 1995, after a courageous battle with a tumor of the brain. She is now in the loving care of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Born January 20, 1957 in Elyria, Ohio to Robert and Caroline Peirce. Married Ronald L. DeBry March 15, 1980 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. She is a loving and caring wife, mother and friend. She enjoyed spending time with her family. Attended Dixie College and graduated from Utah State University , Magna Cum Laude, as a teacher and as such, influenced many. She will be dearly missed by her husband, family and all who knew her.Survived by husband; three daughters, Brenna, Lauren, and Rianne; parents; sister, Jan Hefferman; brothers, Rick and Kieth.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, Wednesday, February 1, at 2 p.m. at the Mountain View 1st Ward, 8800 South 3200 West, where friends may call one hour prior. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates, 6500 South Redwood Road.
T 1/31 N 1/31
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Wyoming authorities to speak about Utah rail...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a...
- Fruit Heights to shut off water system...
- Deerlodge Road to undergo $5.6M in improvements
- 8 Utahns given Bronze Minuteman Awards
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 58
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25